Chapter IX: Titan

March 7 2022

Alex was at the Gotham Royal Hotel as he was at the elevator. The elevator doors were opened as he was at the penthouse. He began walking through the hallways until he heard a sound and immediately took cover as he saw some mercenaries talking to each other.

Alex threw a smoke pellet as the mercenaries began shooting until the batman grabbed one mercenary and threw him to the wall.

Alex hit a double dropkick on two mercenaries as another mercenary tried to shoot him but Alex hit a headbutt on the hostile and twisted his arm before breaking it as the mercenary was screaming in pain.

Alex took down the last mercenary by grabbing his leg and breaking it as he was screaming in pain before Alex stomped on his face, knocking him out.

Alex kicked down the doors to the penthouse as he saw Rupert Thorne. He noticed the vigilante and was terrified before slowly walking back and began speaking to him.

Rupert: Please! Don't hurt me!

Alex kicked Rupert sending him flying towards his chair as he was holding his back before Ambrose punched him in the face and threw him on the ground before speaking to him.

Alex: Where's Bane?

Rupert: I don't know where he is!

Alex glared at him as he stomped on Rupert's arm and Thorne began screaming in pain and Alex continued to interrogate him.

Alex: I'll make it worse unless-

Alex was on the floor as he was struggling to get up

Alex was on the floor as he was struggling to get up. The vigilante saw Bane slowly walking towards him as Rupert immediately ran out of the penthouse.

Bane punched Alex in the back of the head as he picked the batman up and spoke to him.

Bane: I've long waited for this moment. With your death, I will find peace.

Bane was about to break Alex's back but decided that he wanted to fight him and then break his spirit and body.

Bane threw Alex through the window as he began free falling until Ambrose broke the window of the penthouse library and was on the floor.

Bane jumped through the window and landed on the penthouse library as he saw Alex slowly getting up and both of them were staring at each other.

Bane was charge towards the vigilante but Alex pulled a weapon out of his utility belt and threw it at Bane.