Chapter VIII: Sound Of Wonder

Dream Sequence

A young Alex was in a strange place as he was looking around until he heard screams which made him scared. He began running towards the source of the sounds as the screams were getting louder and louder.

Mia: THOMAS! THOMAS! DONT LEAVE ME! PLEASE SAVE ME!

Alex's eyes were widen as he screamed for Mia's name and continued running until his eyes were widen by what he saw in front of him.

Suddenly Alex was in another place as he looked around and realised he was hiding inside a closet as he heard some people talking.

Robber: All I want the money! Nothing else!

Steven: Please, you don't need to do this!

Suddenly a gunshot was heard as Alex's eyes were widen and heard Laura screaming at the robbers and said something.

Laura: OH MY GOD! STEVEN!

Robber: Get the money and then shoot her!

Suddenly another gunshot was heard as Alex was shocked and heard Chloe crying until everything around him disappeared.

Alex was looking around until he heard someone laughing as his blood ran cold and felt chills as he was looking around.

Alex was looking around until he heard the laughter again as he turned around and saw his biological parents Andrew Jones and Margaret Jones smiling at him. Ambrose's eyes were widen and stepped back in fear as they began laughing at him and spoke to him.

Margaret: You are weak Thomas! You were always weak!

Andrew: Had you and your sister didn't try to run. She would have been alive by now.

Margaret: But look at you, you killed your sister and you killed Chloe's family.

Andrew: This is all your fault!

They continued speaking to him as Alex began crying as they were smiling at him until they noticed someone standing behind Alex as their eyes were widen.

Margaret: What the? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?

Andrew: OH GOD! STAY AWAY FROM US!

Alex was staring at them until he turned around and saw who it was.