And Marcalos's makes the flame disappears. "Complete your tasks, and I will resurrect your brother."

Marcalos and Aurora exchange tense looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

THE BAYOU / CRESCENT MANOR

Later on that day, Christy, Luna and Trinity are sitting on the U shaped sofa, snacking on s'mores pudding cups.

"These s'more pudding cups are really good, Auntie Keelin." Trinity said.

"Thanks, Trinity." Keelin said.

Suddenly, Christy senses someone outside of the Crescent Manor. She gently sets down her half empty s'more pudding cup and slowly walks up to the living room window.

"Mom? What's wrong?" Trinity asked.

"Stay inside with Auntie Keelin, sweethearts." Christy said.

Christy opens the door and walks out of the manor, closing the door behind her.
Callahan and Keelin walks outside with her.

"Whoever you are, come out." Christy said to whoever it is in the woods.

Five Coyotes slowly walks out from the woods, growling.

"Are those the Coyotes that's been coming around here?" Christy asked.

"Yeah." Keelin told Christy.

"Alright then." Christy said, magically summoning her bronze sword in her hand.

The five Coyotes lunges at Christy, Callahan and Keelin.

Christy chops off the 1st Coyote's head with her bronze sword, killing it instantly. Callahan uses an iron wrought poker and stabs 2nd Coyote in its chest, killing it.

Keelin uses a tree branch and stabs the 3rd Coyote in his chest, killing it.

The 4th Coyote pouches on Callahan, and Christy uses her bronze sword to stab it in his stomach through its back.

And Christy throws her blood-stained bronze sword at the 5th Coyote, cutting it in half.

Callahan gently push off the dead Coyote on the ground. Christy gently helps him up to his feet.

"Thanks." Callahan thanked Christy.

"You're welcome." Christy said, and looks at both Callahan and Keelin. "You guys okay?"

"Yeah, we're fine." Keelin reassured Christy. "That's a nice bronze sword."

"Yeah, I know." Christy said, gently twirling her blood-stained bronze sword in her hand.

⚜️⚜️

That afternoon, Christy is sitting on the staircase, cleaning off her bronze sword with a washcloth.

Luna and Trinity slowly walks up to their mother and sits down on either side of her.

"You miss the fights, don't you, Mom?" Luna asked.