Paw Patrol: The Dryad Pup Queen and Her Daughters

Start from the beginning

Evergreen: Plus I noticed his tiger claws were retracted so he was being careful just in case!

Mason: (nods) Do you know about the Dryad Jungle Beast?

Evergreen: (giggles) You're looking at it!

Mason: (looks around) Teamwork?

Evergreen: Yep! Girls, since he's friendly let's show him!

(the eight pups wrap themselves in pairs around their mothers spread out legs as plants magically grow on them)

(the group then gets on hind legs)

Dryad Jungle Beast: (Evergreen's voice) What do you think?

Mason: Very impressive! So Dryad Jungle Beast, I'm taking a lucky guess that you girls might be Dryad pups or something like that?

(Dryad Jungle Beast splits apart)

All nine: Yep!

Mason: Do you know the Paw Patrol?

Evergreen: They do their best to help their friends and even their enemies if they need help, right?

Mason: (nods)

(scene changes to the Paw Patroller where everyone has returned)

Tracker: Sorry Ryder, no luck!

Other Pups: Same!

Carlos: (looks around) Where's Mason?

Mason's voice: I made quite a find!

Mason: (walks over with the Dryad pup family) Introducing Dryad pup queen Evergreen and her eight daughters!

Ryder, Carlos, and Pups: (surprised) Whoa!

Evergreen: Hello dears!

Mason: (pets Evergreen who nuzzles Mason's hand) You like that don't you girl?

Evergreen: (giggles) Maybe a little?

Carlos: Any luck finding that Dryad Jungle Beast, Mason?

Mason: Yep!

(Evergreen and her daughters to their trick)

Others: (surprised) Whoa!

Ryder: Now that's great team work!

Dryad Jungle Beast: (Evergreen's voice) Thank you dear! We did it to help protect the jungle best we can!

(the family splits apart)

Skye: Why did you do the monster thing?

Evergreen: Wouldn't you flee if a big monster showed up?

Skye: Hm? Good point!

Evergreen: I admit, it's nice here and all but me and my beloved daughters kinda wish we could rest in a cozy bed!

Evergreen's pups: (nods)

Mason: I might have an idea!

Evergreen: (remembers) One other thing! (pulls a scroll out of her fur) I found this a few years ago, any chance you can find a good place for it?

Mason: (reads the scroll: You've safeguarded a scroll for your kind girl!

Evergreen: (surprised) Wow! I had no idea! (blushes) (embarrassed) Also to be honest, we never actually had a chance to learn to read!

Marshall: You didn't

Mason: I've got some friends who can also teach you girls to read if you'd like?

Evergreen: You'd do that?

Mason: (nods) Just need to find a portal remote! I'll take the Dryad pups to a nice home with plenty of friends!

Ryder: Sounds good Mason!

Mason: Stay safe guys!

(scene changes to Evergreen's family learning how to read better with help from Aquamarine in Mason's library)

Evergreen: Thank you dear!

Aquamarine: No problem Evergreen, we're happy to welcome you here!

Lily: Plus Mason kindly made us stronger!

Fern: Yeah!

Evergreen: He did teach us that big trick! How about we try it again girls, plus helped us learn our bodies are also stretchy and we can store things in our tummies!

(Evergreen's daughters playfully hug their mom)

Evergreen: Wanna try girls?

Evergreen's daughters: Let's do it!

(Evergreen's daughters magically merge with their mother before she turns into her Dryad Jungle Beast form)

Dryad Jungle Beast: (Evergreen's voice) You okay girls? (Eight voices) We're good mom, now we're all one pup! (Evergreen's voice) How about we separate, girls?

(all nine separate and revert to normal then hug each other)

Evergreen: (to Aquamarine) What'd Mason do with the scroll I gave him anyway?

Aquamarine: He had it mass produced then had the original enchanted then put into Adventure Bay's museum!

Evergreen: (confused) Museum?

Mason: (walks over explaining)

Evergreen: Oh! Very impressive! Also thank you for all you've done for us Dryad pups Mason!

Mason: I'm happy to let you stay with us girl, you and your family are welcomed here! After all, we've got plenty of room for everyone!

Evergreen: (smiles) Thanks dear!

(Mason let's Evergreen and her daughter's reading lessons with Aquamarine resume in peace before a flower-shaped iris-out occurs before slowly going to black)

END