Chapter 23: Run

"Robert! Y-y-you're alive!" Brandy said in disbelief as she hugged him tightly. "Yeah I'm fine, he didn't follow you did he?" Robert asked and looked outside the room they were hiding in. He sighed and looked back at his cousin, "it's too dangerous here, why did you come?" He asked and Brandy shook her head. "I came to save you, you didn't come out this building for over a month and I was worried, your friend Amber was worried. Darn, I wonder if I should call her and tell that you're okay." She muttered.
"Look I wasn't able to leave because he trapped me here with and kept all exits blocked. I had to survive on what I could find for food in the kitchen. At least the employees shower worked because you turned back on the power, how did you even do that anyways?" He asked and Brandy shrugged. "I just flipped the main switch and some other ones that looked important." She replied, just then the two heard a sound like hissing coming from somewhere. They turned and saw a giant snake like purple creature staring at them excitedly.
Robert looked fearful while Brandy was just confused.
"We have to run," Robert said and Brandy looked at him while looking back at that monster.
What do you mean?" she asked.
"I said RUN!! GO!!" He said and they both made a dash out of the room, just then something grabbed at Robert and dragged him away.
"ROBERT!!!" Brandy cried, watching helplessly as her cousin once more disappeared from sight.