The Idea

Alternate Creepypasta Story: Idea for Jason the Toymaker.
-Once was a human being before, he had a passion for toys and creating although his parents never let him. (Implying to Krisantyl's lore and background information)
-Opened a successful factory business in 1929 that lasted until 1932
-Hired employees with good quality skills
•Edward Debner- a World War 1 Veteran and engineer for the machines in the factory, fixed a couple of items for Jason that were broken which helped to get him hired right away in 1930. Although he was very poor at the time, Ed was able to make a decent amount of money until 1931. Ed had a daughter named Molly who fell victim to Jason in 1932. Ed went to look for his daughter (who was kidnapped at the time), and went to confront Jason but almost died due to his giant snake Mr. Glutton, managing to survive the attack only to see his daughter was already dead by the time he got out.
•Rebecca (Duckie) Oswald- once a secretary for a different company before the stock market crash, she was hired by Jason in 1929 for her good skills in keeping track of records and the appointments for locals buying specially ordered toys. She knows how to keep things in order which Jason appreciated her organization skills. The reason she was called "Duckie" was because of a limp in her foot she had that caused her to walk almost like a duck, it was a nickname she despised but she was used to it. Rebecca was almost involved with Jason's wrong doings but managed to come to the police for help in 1932.
-The Downfall
Jason's insanity started when a couple of customers weren't satisfied with the toys they received which caused him to murder the two in his office after having a "talk" with them. He started to become consumed by depression and darkness that he started to grow into a more demonic being. An immortal creature which caused his brown eyes to turn yellow and his brown hair red burgundy. Soon his many employees started to become scared of their boss. Soon the police came and demanded for his factory to be shut down due to the many disappearances of locals around the area. In 1932, he continued his murder spree, taking out Ed Debner's daughter along the line.
The Living Creation (Mr. Glutton):
A snake being 7 meters in height and weighing immensely with cloth and material, Mr. Glutton is a very hungry being who was originally going to be a toy display that Jason had been working on. Soon in the beginning of the year of 1931, an electrical accident happened that caused the monster to actually come to life, obeying every command Jason gave him.
Detective Karl Darby: a willing fighter of crime and investigator, he went on to study the disappearances of random locals in the 1930's. He knew Jason was behind the murders, going to bring him but the two got in a fight. Jason was close to murdering Karl but Karl managed to pull out a gun on him, escaping the situation while not realizing Jason was immortal at the time and survived the gun shots.
The Fire: A blaze that happened in 2019 caused the entire building to burn down, but Jason had escaped the fire before hand, unaware of the fire until it was too late.
Reconstruction: An anonymous donor for over $100,000 donated the money to rebuild the factory as an attraction, finding blueprints from the archives in Town Hall to rebuild it exactly the way it was before. Now complete with an employee's room, security measures (cameras, punch in systems, key fab doors etc.), and a gift shop, the factory had been made successful in early 2022 after a year of construction.
New Employees:
-Amber McCoy (Descendant of Rebecca Oswald): a very bright young lady who was hired as a security guard at the sight, previously a mall cop who was fired from that job for not being able to stop a fight happening in a clothing department and causing multiple items to get damaged. She had a younger sister named Jenna who disappeared during the reconstruction of the factory, unaware that Jenna was there the whole time to begin with.
Note that Jenna had been made into a toy to follow Amber and watch her, Amber knows about the doll but is bothered that she sees it everywhere she goes.
-Robert Debner (descendant of Edward Debner): takes everything seriously after he was orphaned from his family, he doesn't know what happened to his family because he was too young to remember. Was hired as a security guard because he needed the money to keep up his apartment rent. Robert finally tells Amber how his family was gone and she was able to relate to him, explaining how she didn't know where her little sister went.
-Mr. Arin Darby: the owner of the attraction, he may be elderly and may look cranky but he has concern for his employees. He seems to know something is wrong in the place, knowing what his ancestor, Karl, had been investigating. He also believed Jason to be dead but he thinks that his ghost haunts the new attraction.
Phase 1 to Jason: acting as a kind and inviting person, he wanted to be friends with Amber which made her feel at ease at first
Phase 2 to Jason: after finding out Amber and Robert were related to Rebecca Oswald and Edward Debner, immediately the monster that many have witnessed long ago starts to come out, he starts to call them both by their ancestors' names.

Phase 3 to Jason: his main goal was to kill Robert and finish off the Debner name once and for all. He reveals to both Robert and Amber that he was the one who killed their loved ones for revenge of what had happened many years ago. Implying to make Amber into a toy like her little sister and having Robert eaten by Mr. Glutton. Both survive the incident and managed to escape.

The Closing:
Many months later, more people start going missing. However Robert had forgotten items of his in the facility so he has to go and retrieve them. However witnesses have seen him walk in but never come out. Meanwhile it's up to his cousin, Brandy Stone, to find Robert and help him escape the facility. As Brandy goes around, she manages to find the breaker box in the main generator room down one of the long hallways. As she goes, she finds herself in the office where Robert has left his walkie talkie there. Amber is heard on the other end and has revealed to Brandy that she saw that the main power was back on and had constantly been trying to contact Robert but had no such luck. Thankfully she had Brandy to help her out because it surprised Amber that Brandy was his cousin. Searching through the facility, Brandy learns of Jason. She learned of him being a cruel and selfish being who'll take whatever and whoever he wants when he gets the chance. However, as if hearing the conversation, Jason starts to follow Brandy before constantly asking what her name is. This causes Brandy to run for it and runs to the lobby where she still has the walkie talkie with. While talking to Amber about finding Robert, she sees Jason's black mouse on the floor as if she were listening in. Amber has told Brandy to retreat and run where the mouse can't find her. Brandy hears Jason from a distance telling the mouse that he didn't see her anywhere at the spot he was told that she was at before. Brandy manages to make it back upstairs where she continued her search with Amber's guidance. However she wasn't alone again, she could hear Jason say that he had learned her name. Brandy made a run for it only for her to trip and lose the walkie talkie. Jason has grabbed it and heard Amber on the other end. He threatened that he'd kill Robert and make Brandy a toy if she interfered before cutting off the connection by crushing the device in the palm of his hand. That's when Brandy's mind went unconscious and this time she woke up in a large room filled with mountains of toys. There were whispers all around her, possibly the whispers of the victims he had taken and murdered. Jason has revealed himself to Brandy, talking excitedly to her as if she were a long lost best friend. Brandy only responded that she was looking for something, however Jason kept insisting that he'd help her but Brandy had to explain that she could handle it just fine. It caused her to walk out of the room quickly to continue her search and Jason starts to get irritated, thinking that Brandy didn't like him at all, so he went to hunt her down. Brandy managed to find Robert but Robert had her be quiet because the snake Mr. Glutton was roaming around the building. Robert had narrowly survived being swallowed alive like his ancestor Ed did, however he escaped just like Ed did as well. Of course the two hugged, knowing that everything was going to be okay. Now they had to escape, but Jason is blocking them from leaving. He was angered that Brandy wanted to leave him and angered that Robert was still alive after all this time. After Brandy revealed that she was Robert's cousin, that angered Jason even more to the point where he was a feral monster that was aiming to kill them no matter what. Thankfully Robert and Brandy make it alive but with visible wounds showing how they got into a tizzy with Jason and he was attempting to harm them. Could it be a good ending for the Debner family?

 Could it be a good ending for the Debner family?