Chapter 4

I think it was three in the afternoon by the time I got home from the hospital and to say that I'm tired is an understatement, I'm fucking exhausted. They did some tests and it didn't made me feel any better at all. I would have to go back tomorrow for the test results. Katia called earlier to check up on me and apologize for acting like an asshole earlier this morning, her excuse, its the hangover talking not her. I took it and she promised to make it up with some ice cream when we see each other again.

Well, I'm not going to work tomorrow since Kit and James found out I am sick today because I spoke to them earlier to know their side of the story and they told me exactly what Katia said because they were with me too, the whole time and even that is more embarrassing.

I haven't got anything from the twins though, maybe they're still busy with the shoot, which I still feel so bad about. I'm really not used to skipping work just because of a hangover or a drug. Its now 6 pm and I'm in bed trying to pass time watching Friends on Netflix.

Ring!

My phone rings on the bedside table and speaking of the devil, Ashley's calling. I smiled.

"Hello?"

"Hey up, you good? what happened with the doctors?" She says and I can picture her spinning around on her chair after a long day of shoot.

"Still alive, they ran some tests and I get the results in tomorrow. How's the shoot?"

"We just wrapped it up. MK's talking with the models, and I must say my sister is trying to keep up with your standards." I let out a laugh just imagining what the photos look like and if MK ever heard that, Ashley will be toast. "Don't tell her that." That's what I thought.

"Anyway, I'm really sorry about earlier. I swear I'm not being reckless, I promise—"

"I know and she knows that, trust me. MK is just you know, she's used to our routine and with you having to be split up between us and your directing job is a huge adjustment for us too and I think that's only sinking in to her right now". I smiled at the sound of that. Well I'm adjusting too, I'm working two jobs at the same time, its really not that easy but this is what I want, I'm starting to actually make my life worth something, make a mark on the world as they say.

"I'll make it work I promise."

"Seriously, don't worry about it."She says."So this Katia girl—"

"Ash come one!" I groaned and she laughs. I swear Ashley's the one who's most interested in my love life. Every girl I meet or talk to or work with or literally just stand beside with, has her looking at me with a suspicious look on her face. Its like she has a fucking radar for it and she would tease me about it and won't stop until a new one comes. Its really annoying but I find it sweet and funny.

"What? I haven't said anything yet."

"Yea, like I don't know what's running in your mind." She laughs again making me roll my eyes.

"Well, is she cute? Send me a picture." I knew it.

"I don't have a picture of he—"

"Oh come on, you're too greedy honey." I chuckled.

"I only met the girl once and had drinks, I don't have time to take pictures of her—"

"Says the one who has a camera shoved into her pockets every single fucking day." I smirked, well that one is true enough.

"Ash, did you just call me to—"

"Instagram? Facebook? Just a fucking single picture Shan."

"Ashley."