Chapter 10

This chapter will possess angst.

Author's pov

'Now I know why Grandma was sniffing me. She's a werewolf! A big pink wolf lady! Not like I am scared of her, I mean I do like dogs. But now, I'm worried about how Mama and my idiot of a father will do' Athanasia thought while being hugged by Lily.

After that revelation, Diana was adopted by Ingrid, the First Grand Princess of Nordia. They needed to move into a safer location since Ingrid's crew did beat up the Imperial Knights and stole all the goods from the scum nobles.

Lucas used magic to hide himself from the Emperor since he didn't know that Diana and Lucas made a deal to restore his mana. 

"Princess, you knew that thing is the descendant of that damn brat?" Aurora asked Ingrid who sighed and nodded in response.

Aurora looks at Claude and hisses at him before she walks away.

"Zack, please make sure she doesn't get in trouble. I know Aurora isn't that harsh or rude but I do know never mess with the nice ones" Ingrid said to Zack who nodded and followed up with Aurora.

It's like Aurora doesn't have a grudge against Athanasia who is the descendant of Aeternitas.

She knows Athanasia is the rightful princess and heir to the throne and deserves better.

And also, she's Diana's daughter.

But the thing that truly livid her is that Claude ended up using the black magic that Aeternitas used to kill his siblings and using it for selfish reasons.

She thought Claude would be different since he ended the dark legacy of his family but appears he didn't.

"You think Aurora will be fine?" Diana asked Ingrid who sighed and shook her head.

"Well, it's not like she hates the entire bloodline of the Obelian Imperial Family...She just hates the damn brat and how he screwed up the entire Imperial Family, especially what he did to her" Ingrid explains to Diana who nodded, knowing the true history of Emperor Aeternitas.

Aeternitas was the first in line, both son of Emperor Kyilum and his Empress.

He had two siblings, his brother from his father's Imperial Consort and his sister from his mother.

They were both so close to each other and their mothers were pretty much on good terms.

I mean they blame it on men.

Aeternitas was brought to the Black Tower to meet up with Lucas, the current Magician of the Black Tower.

Aeternitas wanted Lucas to teach him magic and to become an excellent emperor for his empire.

Even to protect his siblings and loved ones.

But around that time, Lucas was still grieving after the death of his master and he had no desire to teach kids who remind him of his old self.

Especially his appearance.

Aeternitas has dirty blond hair and is messy and reaches to his shoulder with his jewel blue eyes that are dull compared to other excellent traits of the Imperial members.

Aeternitas didn't care about his appearance back then, even his siblings who had perfect golden hair and bright jewel-blue eyes.

Their siblings always told him that he looked perfect the way he was but not in Lucas.

Lucas bitterly insulted his appearance, questioning his heritage as the Imperial Prince before angrily walking out from them.

The Emperor tried to reason with him but Lucas made it clear that he didn't want to be his teacher of a prince whom he called a brat.