Chapter 6

Author's pov

"Yo ho! Yo ho! A pirate's life is for me! We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot
Drink up me 'earties, yo go!"

It was the middle of the night for the pirates.

Ingrid's crew sings and drinks up their drinks after their successful mission, of stealing from the corrupted nobles.

It was a piece of cake for them.

"I never thought Obelia would have the good stuff here! Hahaha! Even Quartermaster Zakariya looks like the King of Nubia!" one of the crewmen shouted as he saw their Quartermaster Zack wearing jewelry such as a necklace, bracelets, and rings.

The crewmen laugh while Zack remains calm and drinks up his drink.

"I wonder why you stole all the jewelry, Zack?" Aurora asked him as Zack drank his drink.

"Aurora, these jewels are crafted from the Southern Continent from the ancient kingdom. That fool had these jewels in a box and not used. Stupid bastard, I will give it to Karaya Kingdom along with other neighboring islands like Sanka"-Zack

"Sanka? That island kingdom that you want to own a bar?"-Aurora

"I do make great cocktails and Bloody Marys," Zack said while drinking more of his drink with a smirk on his face.

"I wonder when those two are getting together?" Ingrid mumbled as she had her feet on the table and sitting on a chair.

"By the way, thanks for the roses. You got the ones that match my hair, you girls are angels" Ingrid said, holding a boutique of beautiful light pink roses that Diana and Nayeli got for her.

Ingrid sniffed them and sighed while Diana and Nayeli chuckled.

"You're welcome" They smiled while they were playing cards.

Diana smiled while looking at her cards and thinking of ways to win.

I mean despite Nayeli being 6 years old, she's professionally good at playing cards.

Who can blame her since she's been hanging out with adults for almost her whole life?

"I'm going to win this time, Nayeli"-Diana

"Hehehe, we will see" Nayeli gave a childish smile and looked at Diana.

Nayeli's smile was soon gone and confusion was placed.

"Diana, where's your right earring?" Nayeli soon said. Diana noticed it and saw her earring was missing.

"Crap, I must accidentally drop it when we were leaving the palace. I have to return to get it or someone in the palace will find it and get Claude's attention" Diana said, standing up and putting the cards on the table.

"Wait, Princess. You can't go alone. It's dangerous and you might get caught if someone sees you" Aurora spoke up, knowing if any of the guards saw Diana they knew what her past life looked like and they would have the biggest scare of their lives.

Even the ones who were close to her, were the Imperial Knight Felix, the maid Lily, and the Emperor Claude.

Ingrid noticed this and she soon put the boutique of roses on the table before she got off and stood up.

"Don't worry, Aurora. I will go with her, besides, isn't my first time sneaking into a palace" Ingrid easygoing said to Aurora, standing next to Diana who looked at her.