Chapter 9

In these next few chapters, there will be some angst for Diana and Claude.

I'm making it realistic between Claude and Diana.

Claude screwed up big time and he will suffer the consequences from Diana who give him the most relatable and realistic talk between them.

Even saying that they're not a couple anymore in her current life and she's of course, too young to be with him.

These will be elements of a couple who fallout and slowly heal.

Along with Athanasia and her dad's issues with Claude. It's going to be a kind of slow burn between them but a little faster due to Diana.

Also, exploring Diana's past in her previous life along with her familial relationship with her adoptive family.

And here is what I will confirm, Zack is based on Isaac from Castlevania, he's a cool character and I like his upbuild character development. I like him for being loyal and sassy. Aurora is a mix-between Jubelian Eloy Floyen from Father, I Don't Want This Marriage, and Elsa from Frozen.

She has a similar appearance to Jubelian and Silver from Disney Twisted Wonderland due to her silver hair and auroral color eyes. But she has Elsa's considerate and nurturing personality despite her being a werewolf.

As I promised, it's a crossover in which we will see some Manhwa or Anime characters here.

Author's pov

Athanasia had shocks widened when she found herself on the ship with unknown people.

'Eh?! This is the ship that Mama and Grandma own?! Why do they look as if they were from Pirates of the Caribbean or The Pirates: The Last Royal Treasure?!' Athanasia thought.

They looked at her and they were kind of stunned by seeing her uncanny resemblance to their free-spirited princess.

'Did Princess Diana have a blood-related relative? She looks a lot like her' they thought.

"Wow, I guess your sister is surely interesting," Lucas said as Nayeli shook her head.

"Well, this is quite a turn" Athanasia looks up and sees Zack with his calm expression who looks at her.

"Greetings, young lady. I am Zakariya, I am the quartermaster of Alpha and Princess Diana's acquaintance, it's an honor to meet you" Zack said, giving a polite gesture to Athanasia who was surprised by his manners.

'Well, damn. This man is so nice and good-looking! And he's definitely from Africa and his clothing style is similar to the Middle East's clothes, maybe Muslim influence?' Athanasia thought.

I mean Zack is from the Southern Continent and he's technically of Nubian descent. 

"Zack works with Mamá because she's best friends with his sister and he's trustworthy" Nayeli explained to Athanasia who was surprised before Lucas stared at him with his red ruby eyes.

"I didn't think Princess Diana had a magician from the Southern Continent" Lucas uttered while looking at Zack and sensing his remarkable mana.

Zack chuckles if he is amused by Lucas's words. "I didn't think a young boy like you would take the title of the Magician of the Black Tower after that boy passed away," Zack says calmly, surprising Lucas by mentioning someone he knew.

'Boy? Is he talking about the old man? Did he know him? Wait, he just called me a kid?' Lucas thought in confusion.

Yeah, Zack is slightly younger than Ingrid.