Chapter 8

Tw: if u dislike male pregnancy this isn't for you. 🙏💀

A few years passed, and the day Al Haitham fell in love with a mermaid changed his life forever. Kaveh and Al Haitham will do everything together and he even shows Kaveh the best spots in Sumeru.

Kaveh and Al Haitham had both learned a lot from each other throughout their years together, and they became closer than ever before. The merman helped him feel more comfortable in situations where he normally wouldn't, and Al Haitham appreciated the effort that Kaveh made. Their bond became stronger.

They had grown to love each other more than life itself as they continued to explore their new life together. It was a relationship where they would never let each other go, and they continued to love one another for all these years to come.

Kaveh eventually got a use for his talent in craftsmanship and became a renowned architect.

He grew more accustomed to living out of the sea, and began to explore interests such as craftsmanship. He found that he had a natural talent for it and the citizens of Sumeru admired his creations. He became a popular figure in the city, and his name was known by everyone.

His work as an architect was greatly appreciated by the Akademiya, and Al Haitham enjoyed seeing his partner flourish in a new environment.

Today was Kaveh's birthday, he stared into the sea and sighed softly. Al Haitham came from behind him and wrapped his arms around Kaveh's waist, kissing him on the neck.

"Happy birthday, my love."

Al Haitham spoke softly when he came up to Kaveh, and he was happy to spend a special day like this together. He gave a kiss to Kaveh on the neck, enjoying the merman's reaction.

He wanted to make the day even more special for Kaveh, and he would do everything he could to make the merman feel loved on his birthday.

"Hmm.. you know, on my birthdays, I would spend time alone.."

"Oh..? Well, you don't have to do that anymore.."

Al Haitham spoke softly, hoping to reassure Kaveh. He wanted to show that he was different from anyone else that the merman had known before.

"You always have me, now."

He gave Kaveh an intimate hug, speaking with a love that he hadn't ever found before.

"I know.. I miss the sea.. but growing into the new life change who I am today"

"Yes, I know. I can understand that much, and I know it must be hard to leave the place you knew so well.."

Al Haitham sounded a bit sympathetic as he spoke. He understood the merman's feelings, but he also knew how much Kaveh enjoyed having a new life with him.

"But, I know that you enjoy it.. and I'm happy that you do."

He wanted to show his support and encouragement, speaking with honesty towards the merman.

"Though it's my birthday, I have a surprise for you". Kaveh spoke sincerely to his lover, while holding his hand.

"A surprise for me..?"

He sounded surprised, and his eyes widened with interest. He was curious about what this surprise could be, and he was excited at the thought of receiving a gift.

"I.. I would love to know what it is, and I hope that it's something nice..."

He smiled at Kaveh, wondering what the merman had planned.

"Here.."

Kaveh handed him a stick. (LMAO)

"A stick..?"