A[2]B: Part 1 (Female)

Start from the beginning

"You're beyond sexy when you want to be, 2B. And you know what they say: The innocent looking ones are the most sexually devious..."

Immediately after saying that, I watched on in arousing disbelief as A2 slid her left hand into 2B's beautiful black dress and in between her legs before hearing an audible squishing sound from across the room! The female android's entire body shivered in response to the gesture, causing her to quickly get out of bed, walk past A2, and leave the room altogether in a hurry. The other android woman and I then looked down at the floor below, seeing the trail of 2B's creamy white juices she had left.

"Guess she couldn't take the heat." She said while turning her head over to look at me, raising her left hand up to her face and licking the delicious white cream up with her tongue.

As for me, I stared at A2 helplessly as she approached me at my bed with a flair of seduction in her walk. When she had arrived, she slowly pulled out the saliva/cum coated index and middle fingers of her left hand and pointed them at me.

"Want a taste, sexy?" She asked me with a look of allure on her face, causing my pussy to tingle.

"If you don't, that's fine, too. More for me, I suppose..."

"Shove your fingers in my mouth, A2." I responded, still thinking about what 2B said about not wanting to have lesbian sex anymore.

"I need to taste her some more. I can't get enough of 2B."

Even though I had no interest in messing around with A2, the fact that she could easily fondle the female android like that and get away with it was beyond arousing! The amount of confidence it must take to do such a thing had to be tremendous. And I wanted to be around this other female android to figure out how 2B ticked. Owning her sexually would be my greatest accomplishment since the end of mankind.

"Ooo..." She responded to me as her two fingers inched closer and closer to my waiting open mouth.

"I didn't know you liked B like that. She usually enjoys messing around with other android women. Who knew that she would end up with a real human woman? I'm proud of her to tell the truth. I say that because she can be a bit... much at times..."

"But she told me not to get used to that idea, though." I started to say before A2's fingers entered my mouth, got me to stop talking, and caused me to start sucking them.

"She's lying, babe." She replied to me while watching me suck her left index and middle fingers clean of 2B's creamy white goodness.

"B is, for lack of a better word, bitchy. Sure, she's an angel when you get her moaning your name during foreplay, but after that, she acts like it never happened or gets mad at you for mentioning it. Most people around her hate that. So, most of us treat 2B as a one night stand, unfortunately..."

"That's terrible, A2." I replied after she took her two fingers out of my mouth before putting them into hers.

I was going to speak again, but watching the female android take my human saliva into her own mouth as a treat in and of itself! I couldn't look away at her beautiful blue eyes as she sucked on her own soaked fingers clean of my saliva. A2 was truly a hot woman.

"But don't worry, that pretty human face of yours will find itself in between 2B's legs from every day going for." She said to me while unexpected dropping down onto her knees in front of me.

"And I have the perfect plan to get her obsessed with you and spare the resistance camp anymore awkwardness around 2B..."

My heart began to race in my chest from increasing arousal as I watched A2 hike up my dress and expose my soaked panty clad crotch to her pretty face. Wasting no time at all, she immediately leaned forward and took all of me into her mouth. I then leaned backward on my bed, both of my elbows landing onto the sheet covered mattress as I tilted my head straight and watched the female android perform oral sex.

"A2..." I moaned out as my entire body trembled from her warm, wet mouth on my pussy.

"H-How is... this going to... help me... win over 2B..."

"You'll see in a second." A2 replied after removing her mouth from my gushing womanhood, making a loud popping sound.

She then stood up onto her feet and began removing her own clothes, which consisted of a black tank top and matching colored short shorts. At least, that's what it appeared to look like, but since she didn't appear to be in line with the other YoRHa android models, I didn't read much into it. All that I knew was there was going to be more sex, and with a new woman, no less.

"Come here and shove that lovely tongue inside of me, human!" A2 demanded as she stood naked before me, encouraging me to approach her.

I nodded my head in compliance, taking off my dress entirely and walking up to the horny female android. Even though I didnt want more sex if it wasn't going to be 2B, I just wanted to shove my tongue in a woman right now. And who could've been better than A2, who was offering up her body at the moment. Sorry, B. But you missed out on some good tongue action.

Now...

"I hate you... I f**king hate you..." I thought to myself as both of my hands fondled my breast and womanhood, respectively.

I couldn't stop. I couldn't look away and stop touching myself while A2 and the female human had sexual intercourse right in front of me. I didn't know why I was doing it or even what it meant, but all I knew for certain was that I despised the female android having sex with her.

Before the female human and I became intimate, I found myself in a rather... interesting relationship with A2. She made it known from the start that my body was her objective, and I didn't like that at first. But what made me start to enjoy her sexual nature was her unpredictability.

My female counterpart would intentionally have me do scans in high up area, just to look up my dress and watch me from below. She would make up silly excuses to have me physically check on her so that both of her hands could find their way onto my breasts or underneath my dress to get at my backside and womanhood. And the worst part was that it each of these lewd gestures was always at random. It eventually got to the point where A2 ended up fondling me to climax on one occasion, and I was too embarrassed to acknowledge it after the fact.

But right now, I couldn't begin expressing the rage I feel for the female android at this moment. Here she was, seducing the only female human left on earth and getting the sexual intercourse that I deserved! The fact that I was touching myself to both of them had my head spinning in anger. I wanted to give both A2 as well as the human female a piece of my mind, but instead of making a scene, I wanted to make myself climax in front of them and spray my creamy white fluids all over them.

"Don't stop..." I moaned out purposefully, getting the pair's attention as they then looked over at me in surprise.

"I'm going make you two pay for getting me worked up like this... Do you think I'm jealous of both of you... I'll show you jealous..."