15. Good companion

Jimin yawns and moves slightly on the bed. His red-haired curls more recessed than usual. He looks to his right and his body goes cold all at once, finding Namjoon there asleep. The General savors and continues to snore, long and hard with nothing to disturb his sleep.

Jimin quickens his breathing as well as his heartbeat, crawls away from him on the long bed of white sheets. Some panicked moans start to gush out, slowly waking Namjoon up.

He manages to reach the edge of the bed and push the sheet aside. The audible of his breathing and the ensuing whimpers only help Namjoon to quickly snap out of it. Jimin gives a long, broken sob, having his legs full of dried, smeared blood. Even when he sees the sheet, there are many traces of blood.

He puts a hand to his abdomen and then to his mouth, crying cowering into himself. Namjoon scratches his head and after putting on underwear so as not to create any more trouble with this, goes after him. Jimin tentatively pushes him away with one hand.

"N-no... don't come closer... don't..."

Jimin covers his face with both hands, hot dense tears are falling on his thighs. Namjoon sits next to him, who had never looked so small as he does now. Namjoon gently strokes his back. "Do you want me to call Jin? Or anyone?" he offers softly. Jimin shakes his head, wanting to drown in his own crying.

Namjoon applies a little more pressure to pull him to himself and hug him, rubbing his arm and resting his chin on his head. Jimin lays his head on his chest and cries with his eyes closed, closing his hand on Namjoon's right forearm.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen like this."

Jimin nods. Remembering it only brings up that Namjoon didn't hurt him in any way and was even going to leave him in his room. He understands that his hormones cause that effect on men. It's natural. What wasn't Normal? Is control. After all, most of the time the first time is horrible because the partner -sometimes called Alpha-, is driven by impulses and the more animalistic part of himself.

He doesn't care who he has there.

He's only interested in having sex.

And in that, Namjoon was very nice to him. All the time he was.

It's the first thing where Namjoon is genuinely considerate of Jimin and when it comes down to it, it's the one that matters the most.

~ * * * ~

"I got what you asked for, but it felt strange" Jin admits, Taehyung plays with Namjoon's dog, sitting in the living room. He doesn't mention how much Namjoon sucks. To the point where it's very annoying to him. "Do you want a better environment or something?" asks raising an eyebrow. Namjoon gulps air and shakes his head.

"I already marked him."

"HEY, really?! CONGRATULATIONS!" exclaims Jin with a beaming smile and shaking the folder in his hand. He has a three-month vacation there with travel to Jeju and other islands as possible options. "Although no... you look very happy." he adds noting the discouragement.

"Did you at any time read Jimin's diary?"

"No. It's his diary."

"Well, I did-"

"That doesn't make you a soap opera boss? That brings a lot of misfortune, you know?" says Jin judging him and Namjoon stretches his lips. He doesn't need that conversation right now with an Omega drowning in tears in a room.

"And the point here is that I didn't want this to happen. He's still very uncomfortable."

"He knows it was going to happen. It's what they're raised to do from a young age. Besides-"

"Don't call me insensitive and then tell me that," Namjoon claims. "He was just scared and he's still scared. There's a section painted in his room with all the fear he was scared of."

"Really?"

Jin seems lost in this and with that Namjoon confirms the easiest thing: Jimin kept the uneasiness very guarded. It's simpler. Being that they were going to tell him the same thing. It's his duty, he must endure it, it won't be that bad. What the fuck was he going to keep exposing the uneasiness about? Namjoon guides him to Jimin's room, where the Omega sleeps thanks to a painkiller Namjoon gave him earlier.

The man gives a sigh, resting his arms on his knees and examining that part of the mural. It's quite explicit. There is nothing new, but Namjoon wouldn't be surprised if there is. Jin goes to Jimin and checks him superficially. He finds no traces of wounds, not even marks.

"At least the experience wasn't bad. It could have been worse and that's what we have to settle for" Jin snorts with some distaste. "Be that as it may" He turns to Namjoon. "You have the permission to travel. Also to carry him. I brought the documents needed for that."

"Any extra recommendations?"

"That he wears sunscreen. Having been created in a lab doesn't change that his skin is delicate to the sun."

Namjoon gives a snort. He was expecting another kind of advice. Not that one precisely. He had it over-understood because he's not that stupid. Jimin inhales deeply and rolls onto his stomach. Namjoon tucks him all the way in before leaving the room.

~ * * * ~

"Feeling better already?"

"A little."

He hugs his legs as he pulls them up onto the sofa and Namjoon continues to drink from the beer can, holding the Tablet in his opposite hand. Jimin picks up the controller to change the channel.

"We're going on a trip to Jeseomju next week" Namjoon informs and Jimin raises his eyebrows. "Jin got me a vacation leave. Shitty to have time to get you pregnant or whatever" the Omega looks away. "Truth be told, I just know an excuse for you to have time and go somewhere else. I assume you've never been to the beach."

"No."

"Then take it as your big chance."

Jimin remains silent for a few minutes, trying to understand what was the course of events that happened here. Namjoon scolded him, then he hated him for the problem he formed with Jin, after that they argue again to take to the mark, then they have sex, he consoles him for making him feel terrible and finally, they have a beach trip.

He just doesn't understand anything.

"And doesn't the country explode if you don't work?"

"There are others who can do my job. Mainly because I'm the one who has to do everything they don't want to. Being a General sucks" Namjoon replies without paying much attention. "Politically speaking I can do it remotely if anything comes up... Jin also left a soap for your hormones."

"Ah."

"Is something wrong with you?"

"Nothing special." He looks to the right and Namjoon continues with his thing.

. . .

He remains seated in the tub and when it comes to touching his lower area, he doesn't avoid a certain complaint of pain. Even if Namjoon was careful, there's no way it didn't happen. Jimin sinks a little deeper into the water, his face saddened and stained with panic.

If they go on a trip alone, it might happen again and he doesn't want that to happen. He's too afraid to even control his body, to control what he really wants. Given the chance, he wouldn't have slept with Namjoon. Jimin knows that eventually it will have to happen and yet, it's still pretty scary for him.

"If you're going to put me through this, please help me endure it." he asks quietly, asking for the goddess to hear him with this as well. He asked that it wouldn't hurt too much his first time and that he wouldn't be treated with disdain.

Maybe it's already asking too much for everything to go this well.