A Mother's Guidance

Moiraine Sedai, one of the most formidable Aes Sedai of her time, found herself facing an unexpected challenge - motherhood

Moiraine Sedai, one of the most formidable Aes Sedai of her time, found herself facing an unexpected challenge - motherhood. Six years ago, she had discovered a baby girl, orphaned and alone, in a small village during her travels. Unable to abandon the child, Moiraine had taken her in and named her Elara. Little did the world know, Elara was not just any child; she was the secret daughter of Moiraine and Siuan Sanche, Moiraine's beloved lover and the Amyrlin Seat.

As the years passed, Moiraine juggled her duties as an Aes Sedai with the responsibilities of raising a spirited child who possessed a unique gift. Elara had inherited her mothers' curiosity and determination, but she had also inherited something special from her lineage - the rare ability to walk in the World of Dreams. Her gift made her a Dreamwalker, capable of venturing into the realm of dreams that lay beyond the waking world.

One sunny morning in a garden villages outside of the White Tower, Elara tugged at Moiraine's sleeve. "Mother, can you teach me how to make flowers bloom like you do?"

Moiraine smiled at her daughter's innocence. "Of course, my dear." She knelt down and guided Elara's small fingers to touch a nearby wilting flower. Moiraine channeled a trickle of the One Power, and with her guidance, Elara's eyes widened in amazement as the flower began to regain its vibrant colors.

As the days turned into years, Moiraine's bond with Elara grew stronger, and so did Elara's talents as a Dreamwalker. Moiraine had never shared the secret of Elara's parentage with anyone, not even Elara herself. She knew that one day, Elara would need to embrace her heritage, but the time wasn't right just yet.

One evening, as Moiraine tucked Elara into bed, the young girl asked, "Mother, do you think I can become an Aes Sedai like you one day?"

Moiraine smiled and kissed her on the forehead. "With your determination, the gift you possess, and the love that surrounds you, my dear, there is nothing you cannot achieve. Remember, the Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills."

With those words of encouragement, mother and daughter embraced the destiny that awaited them. Moiraine knew that one day, Elara would learn the truth about her parentage and her unique abilities. Until then, she would continue to nurture and protect her precious daughter, watching with pride as she grew into her own remarkable destiny as both an Aes Sedai and a Dreamwalker.

Let me know if you have any requests or suggestions for this story. Thanks for reading!