Detention in the Forest

Mulai dari awal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The gang learned what happened and hugged aishi hoping she would be fine and soon they were working late into the night, trying to remember the ingredients in complicated potions, learn charms and spells by heart, and memorize the dates of magical discoveries and goblin rebellions. . . .

Then, about a week before the exams were due to start, Harry's new resolution not to interfere in anything that didn't concern him was put to an unexpected test. Walking back from the library on his own one afternoon, he heard somebody whimpering from a classroom up ahead. As he drew closer, he heard Quirrell's voice. "No - no - not again, please -" It sounded as though someone was threatening him. Harry moved closer. "All right - all right -" he heard Quirrell sob. Next second, Quirrell came hurrying out of the classroom straightening his turban. He was pale and looked as though he was about to cry. He strode out of sight; Harry didn't think Quirrell
had even noticed him. He waited until Quirrell's footsteps had disappeared, then peered into the classroom. It was empty, but a door stood ajar at the other end. Harry was halfway toward it before he remembered what he'd promised himself about not meddling but time to tell his mom what he discovered but first his friends

Harry went back to the library, where Hermione was testing the others on Astronomy. Harry told them what he'd heard. "That is weird I wonder who he was talking to" said Ron. "If Quirrell's figure out how to break the Anti-Dark Force spell -"
"There's still Fluffy, though," said Hermione. "Maybe he's found out how to get past him without asking Hagrid," said Aishi, looking up at the thousands of books surrounding them. "I bet there's a book somewhere in here telling you how to get past a giant three-headed dog. So what do we do, Harry?"

The light of adventure was kindling again in Ron's eyes, but Hermione answered before Harry could. "Go to Dumbledore. That's what we should have done ages ago. If we try anything ourselves we'll be thrown out for sure." "I am not sure about him, the vibes are off on him. I vote for Professor Percy instead" Aishi said

"we've done enough poking around." Harry said "I will go tell my mom right away" He left for his mom's office quickly. Percy was sighing as she graded papers till she heard someone enter her office, she looked up and smiled seeing her son coming to her. "Hey, Harry want some more cookies ?" "I need to tell you something Mom" He then told her what he had discovered with his friends about how suspicious quirrel is and what they found out was being guarded.

Percy listened before speaking " I figured out already that quirrel is not who he seems to be. Snape is working with me and I have seen what you kids are doing to him so nice job. But I had not figured out what was being guarded yet. I have heard rumours of that stone it was believed it was a perfect way for mortals to become immortal but they will still grow really old and not remain the same age like how godly immortality is."

"so they must be like old bones now?" Harry said " Wow that is not real immortality"

"yeah...Thank you for telling me this. I will say let me handle this but you're my kid and my cousin and her husband's kid so....be careful"

"I will...I also have another thing to ask you"

"What is that Harry?" she grabbed her cookie as she was about to take a bite to eat.

"I want to do detention"

Percy dropped her cookie and looked at him in disbelief "Huh?" She said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following morning, Aishi was eating breakfast, and a note was delivered to her.

Your detention will take place at eleven o'clock tonight. Meet Mr. Filch in the entrance hall.

Professor McGonagall

She had forgotten she still had detentions to do and sighed. But wondered why detention is so late. Then she noticed Harry getting the same note as well.

"What?" She said and Harry chuckled nervously "Mom found out.....and gave me detention "

"Ouch Hari....ouch" She said

Meanwhile, percy was deeply thinking of something as Snape noticed. "What got your mind blank jackson?"

"The fact my son willingly wants detention so as to spend time with an adorable Hufflepuff Aishi. I have a feeling I will hear wedding bells when they are 20 "

"What?" Snape said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At eleven o'clock that night, they went down to the entrance hall
Filch was already there - and so was Puecy and Neville. Harry had also forgotten that Puecy had gotten a detention, too. "Follow me," said Filch, lighting a lamp and leading them outside.

"I bet you'll think twice about breaking a school rule again, won't you, eh?" he said, leering at them. "Oh yes . . . hard work and pain are the best teachers if you ask me. . . . It's just a pity they let the old punishments die out . . . hang you by your wrists from the ceiling for a few days, I've got the chains still in my office, keep 'em well oiled in case they're ever needed. . . . Right, off we go, and don't think of running off, now, it'll be worse for you if you do."

Aishi stood closer to Harry freaked out by what Flich said.They marched off across the dark grounds. Neville kept sniffing. Harry wondered what their punishment was going to be. It must be something horrible, or Filch wouldn't be sounding so delighted. The moon was bright, but clouds scudding across it kept throwing them into darkness.

Ahead, Harry could see the lighted windows of Hagrid's hut. Then they heard a distant shout. "Is that you, Filch? Hurry up, I want ter get started." Harry's heart rose; if they were going to be working with Hagrid it wouldn't be so bad. His relief must have shown in his face, because Filch said, "I suppose you think you'll be enjoying yourself with that oaf? Well, think again, boy - it's into the forest you're
going and I'm much mistaken if you'll all come out in one piece."
At this, Neville let out a little moan, Aishi tilted her head in confusion and Puecy stopped dead in his tracks.

"The forest?" he repeated, and he didn't sound quite as cool as usual. "We can't go in there at night - there are all sorts of things in there - werewolves, I heard." Neville clutched the sleeve of Harry's robe and made a choking noise. "That's your problem, isn't it?" said Filch, his voice cracking with glee. "Should've thought of them werewolves before you got in trouble, shouldn't you?"

"They should rethink detention here"

Bonus

"BAHAHSHAHHSHAHHAH" Hades was laughing like crazy as James was speechless.

Karan was too chuckling. "Dude your son has my blessing . willing to be in detention for her....oh my god"

James just fainted