The Professor is Hogwarts Royalty?

Don't be a silent reader and send your comments

Everyone broke into a matter of amazement. Most of them never heard about Hogwarts royalty house before till some of the purebloods and seniors told them. Even Hermonie told them.

"Hogwarts royalty is known to be the hidden house. No one has gotten in since the last one ten thousand years ago. That was Merlin..but he chose to learn under Salazar Slytherin so that house did not properly exist. They said only the best of the best who have all the qualities of all houses can get in. " She said to everyone who was listening. 

"Did they say Olympian? I thought they vanished years ago"  Slytherin told his friend

Percy removed the hat and placed it gently on the stool. Dumbledore snapped out of his trance before quickly addressing.

"What a historical moment for Hogwarts!" Dumbledore said "Our new professor, a Hogwarts royalty. Please Professor jackson, say a few words."

percy stood in front of the stand as Dumbeldore went back to his seat thinking how this could affect his plans.

"Okay I will make this quick 'cause I know all of you're are super hungry," Percy said " Name is Persephone Evans Jackson Olympian. Call me percy...I am dear Harry's mother. By the way still proud of you sweetie."

Harry groaned and hid his face in his hands but he was smiling. The Hufflepuff coos and aww at his embarrassment. 

"I am the new assistant professor for DADA and potions. so if you have trouble you can see me as well. My office is open daily anytime for therapy or just talking with hot chocolate. Oh, Saturdays from the afternoon are now movie night, game time, and also fighting class at the Great Hall. You're free to join if you like. " Percy said as some of the students cheered "Now since we are hungry Let the feast... begin."

Food magically appears on all the tables, and the hall is filled with awe and chatter. Percy smiled as she went back to her seat.

"Wow," Harry said seeing the food then smiled more when it turned blue. Percy smiled as she turned her food blue and ate it.
"Blue food?" Cedric asked " Habit of the family....grandma made every food mom eat blue as a rebel from her first stepfather. Kept that tradition going... it fun to eat blue food"
"That is one cool way to use the colour-changing charm," Cedric said as soon as all the students chatted with each other. " I'm half and half. My dad's a Muggle. Mam's a witch. Bit of a nasty shock for him when he found out." Seamus from Gryffindor said as Harry overheard him. He then sees Snape talking to his mom

" Say, Cedric, who's that teacher talking to Mom?" Harry asked " Oh, that's Professor Snape, head of Slytherin house. He teaches Potions. But everyone knows it's the Dark Arts he fancies. He's been after Quirrell's job for years." Cedric said, " might be a bit jealous of your mom becoming an assistant in the subject."

Ron, having just finished a chicken wing, reaches into the bowl for more, and a ghost, called Sir Nicolas, pops out scaring him

" Hello! How are you? Welcome to Gryffindor." Nicholas said as all the ghosts came pouring from the walls, sailing along.

" Hello, Sir Nicholas. Have a nice summer?" Harry sees Percy, Ron's brother talking to him "  Dismal. Once again, my request to join the headless hunt has been denied." Nicholas said

" I know you! You're Nearly Headless Nick!" Ron said, " I prefer Sir Nicholas if you don't mind." He said

"Nearly" headless? " Hermione said, "How can you be nearly headless?"

"Like this," he said as he grabbed his head and pulled it to the side. His head is hanging on just by a thread.