Snake lost in New York

Don't be a silent reader!

A beautiful blue house sits in the neighborhood. When you enter the hallways have walls full of photo frames.

Most of them have a woman and a little boy. Some have them at the beach, some have carnival pictures and some have pictures of the boy holding trophies of competitions he won that you even see the awards on the shelves of the living room. You might think at first they are mother and son with the way they both look alike.

The second floor has the more magical moving pictures. Two are pictures of a man and a woman. The man looked exactly like the boy and the woman had the child's eyes.

Young Harry now 11 years old, tip-toes to his mom's room. He shushed his parents to not make a noise as they held back their smiles.

Harry slowly opens the door and sees his mom Percy jackson fast asleep. She might be his aunt but to Harry, she will always be his mom.

" WAKE UP WAKE UP!!" He jumps onto the bed multiple times waking percy with a scream and laughter. She grabs her son and tackles him. "You little rascal..." She said as she started tickling him.

The house filled with laughter and joy. Percy smiled as she hugged her son. She found a lovely home to raise Harry in, got him a good school, and got his magical blocks removed and the dark curse in a bottle.

It turns out he was a horoucx and the curse was kept aside in a safe room so percy could figure out how to fix a broken soul which was forcefully broken into who knows how many souls.

Harry had the scar but he was brighter and more lively than ever. It was challenging to raise Harry alone but thanks to her mom (she had more respect for her mom raising her alone), family, and her friends. They gave Harry the best childhood ever and raised him to be a wonderful kid.

" Come on Mom! Today is a special day! Remember!!" Harry said

"Mmm really? What is today???" She pretends to forget

"Mom!" 

"I am joking Bambi, Happy birthday!!" She hugged him tightly and kissed his forehead.

" Blue pancakes?"

"Yes!!!" Harry ran downstairs and percy chuckled heading down.

"Morning Lily....morning prongs" percy greeted the pictures.

"Morning percy," Lily said "Morning Mother no 2" James jokes back.

Percy met their ghost in the Underworld let's just say she might try to beat up James in the Underworld. But she learned who was the real secret keeper but there was a possibility he was a ghost on earth not in the Underworld. It makes it a bit difficult to find proof of Sirius's innocence unless she goes to London (fat chance till Harry is in Hogwarts) and she still cannot reach Remus due to heacte warning her the crossroad will change if she wrote to Remus.

Even though it was brief, she could not help but feel the special bond between them. She missed them every day. It was hard but Harry kept her going.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

"WOW, MOM LOOK AT ALL THESE ANIMALS! " Harry excitedly runs around the New York Zoo. Percy smiled at his excitement but made sure he stood close. soon they were at the reptile enclosures looking at snakes.