I sat with my table, with Dream and two other girls who never really talk to us, but each other since I guess they're best friends. It's always silent at my table, we just don't talk. It is always so awkward when we have to talk to each other as a group. But eventually the talking would just turn to Dream teasing me and making my annoyed every minute, and the two girls giggling at him teasing me.

I sat down right next to Dream since our stupid science teacher Mr. Dumbledore assigned us where we had to sit for the entire semester. It could of been anything, but next to Dream. For this ENTIRE semester!

Isn't that crazy?

It's like this universe hates me and wants to make my life a living hell. Not like my school isn't a living hell already from the first time I walked into this school.

Mr. Dumbledore was a really old guy. He was an english old guy with a really long silver gray beard that shine and worked well with the moonlight.

He had these orange shaped—extremely thin glasses that set below his eyes. His hair and eyebrows silver and bushy. Dumbledore was pretty cool, if I'm being honest. But him assigning me next to Dream made me think he was less cool.

Sometimes I wonder if he was Santa Claus based on his gray hairs and the long beard.

Today we had to do a project, just a social experiment at home where we had to do the experiment and then investigate what's happening and just write it down.

It was due on Friday, in two days, ugh...

We had to do with a partner, the person next to you

Might as well do it at Dream's hou-

"Let's go to your house" Dream said as my head turned to look at him. "No, let's go to yours, you been to mine too many times already."

"Fine, only if you bring your sister Sarah" Dream said as he crossed his arms. George's face dropped.

"Are you fucking serious?" I said with a slight raise in his voice. "Yes, I'm being serious, George. Bring your sister, or no coming to my house." Dream said as he tilted his head.

I felt a tug inside of me. It felt tight. I just wanted to punch Dream for always making things so difficult, so challenging.

But he if came over to my house, my sister would be there anyway, and he would probably sleep over in her room with her and do god knows what in he room if he somehow pulls her again.

So might as well do it. It can't be bad right?

I'll steal things in his house or something, like a little pirate finding treasure and jackpots.

"Fine" I sigh as I look at his eyes then to his freckles, just focusing on ever details on his face.

"Wait- your being for real?" Dream said. "Are you being for real that you really just said if I was actually being for real?" George said as with a confused face.

"Yea, I'm being for real." George said as he rolled his eyes and leaned back into his chair and turned his head—looking straight out of the window and staring at the house from far away in the view of the window.

Dream smiled but tried to hide it, I could see his stupid smirk. I know he is gonna do something stupid to win her back. I might as well see and witness it to see him get rejected by my own sister. That would be hilarious.

After science class ended it was the end of thr day. I head to my locker on the second floor near the stairs that lead upstairs.

I unlock my lock combination and put my stuff away before waiting for my bus and talking to Karl about random shit that happened today, and other random stuff.