Halloween One-shot (Non-can)

Another non-canon oneshot. Now just a heads up, this is not connected to the story by any means. And there's a bit of femdom in this chapter... a bit of torture, no gore, it's also gonna have a bit of boneplay... no pun intended. And some other fetishes I haven't listed here-NO FUTA THOUGH!... Just know that.

Last hint... it's a hardcore lemon... kinda

You groaned and stirred in your sleep. Something felt off. You couldn't put your finger on it, though. Rubbing your eyes, you sat up and stretched a bit, then stood up before groggily getting dressed in your normal clothes and threw on your hoodie before getting ready to go downstairs... then you stopped when you noticed something off.

As your vision adjusted, you saw what was wrong. Every part of your room looked the same, except with darker colors. Especially the mirror which had a more demonic design to it. Then when you saw your reflection, your eyes widened.

Your outfit looked the same, but your clothes were now just black and red, even your favorite hoodie's color had been warped. It felt the same, looked the same, just the colors. Now you were confused, believing this had to be a dream.

Then as you blinked and your eye changed, you jumped and covered it. You slowly uncovered it and changed it once more. It wasn't blue... it was bright, red.

'What the hell is happening?' You thought to yourself.

"Hey, babe!"

"AH!" You screamed while jumping away and turning around before seeing your scarer giggle.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you."

You only stared for a second. This girl looked like Girlfriend, but something wasn't right. Her skin was bright red, her hair was jet-black, her dress was altered to be blue, revealing cleavage, and was wearing white stockings with black high heels.

"Babe? Are you okay?"

"... I... uh..." You say while stepping back a bit more.

"I didn't think I scared you that bad." She giggled a bit, revealing her sharp teeth. "So, how do you like the new place?"

"W-wha?"

"It's a little similar to your old place, so I figured you wouldn't have to worry about getting homesick."

"W-W-What are you talking about?" You say, a little freaked out, which confused her.

"Uh, your move down to Hell?"

"... HUH?!" You say in shock.

"Yeah, you didn't forget, did you?" She says as you ran to the window. "I mean, I guess it makes sense you're not fully used to it after just moving in."

You looked out and saw... well, red sky, dead trees, buildings that had red tints to them. This wasn't the city you remembered. If she was right and this was supposedly Hell, then... when did this all happened?