Week 6.3

I was gonna make another A/N to rant about new drama in the FNF community even after we just got done dealing with another drama not even a month ago, but ya know what? I ain't getting involved with that shit, okay.

So, any character that shows up in this story that had some shit to do with drama, I'm just gonna do things my way, keep telling myself that 'sins of the creator are not the sins of their creation', and all in all, I won't let anything ruin this story for me or for you especially.

... So again, another reminder that I have another story called 'Yet Another Isekai', Wattpad only at the moment, which is a female reader version of this story... votes are still up, please check it out.

Okay, so you didn't get to have a lazy day back then, but today was the day you were gonna have a lazy day. You wouldn't be getting up that early that morning and this time nothing was gonna get you up. Really? Nothing would? Not even your dog licking your face.

That's what was happening. Toby was at it, licking your face, getting slobber all over you. You tried to ignore it, hoping he'd give up at some point. Unfortunately, your fluffy little friend wouldn't let up.

"Toby, okay!" You say while trying to get him to stop, but whatever kind of 'determination' this dog had were more than you expected. "Toby, okay! Okay, stop! I'm up!" You say before you sat up.

The fluff hopped around for a bit before getting off the bed and running out your room. You just groaned in annoyance while wiping the spit off your face before getting up. There was no point in trying to go back to sleep now, he was gonna be back to wake you up again.

"Well, this was a real 'ruff' wake up." You say to yourself before chuckling.

After getting out of bed, you slid down the railing, went to kitchen, got Toby's food ready, Whitty was eating cereal out of the box again, now you were looking in the fridge. You already did a grocery run yesterday, but in spite of that, you couldn't decide for the life of you what to eat.

Your eyes fell upon some leftover fries and hummed for a second. Then you saw the ketchup bottle in the fridge. Welp, leftovers it was again. You popped that into the oven, poured some ketchup into a small cup... decided to drink some while your roommate wasn't looking, then once the fries were finished, instead of using the cup, you just drenched the fries in ketchup.

You didn't know why, but it somehow tasted better than it used to when you once did as a kid. You went and sat on the couch and decided to check what was on TV. You were expecting something related to the Dearests on the news, but this time was different.

This time it was a live show of a band called 'Starlight Mayhem' which seemed interesting. Then you did a double take. That's when it hit you. This was one of the other mods out there. And CJ was singing on stage.

You got closer to the screen and looked closer to make sure there wasn't any changes, anything like... what happened to the other guys. Thank Michael above, he was a guy. A 'he'. A boy. No genderswap and you sighed happily before sitting back down. You were happy to see that maybe this world wasn't entirely screwed up.

Then a text dinged on your phone before you pulled it out and checked, seeing a text from GF. It was casual chit chat, and it eventually led to date plans again. This time she wanted to have a nighttime date, which you were actually down for-You slapped Whitty's hand as she was trying to sneak some fries away. You ain't letting anyone take any from you.

(         )

Uh, hello? This is supposed to be a timeskip cut

(You haven't paid me yet)