Six & 'Nines' (Female)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I..." 2B started to say before pausing for a moment and then gulping.

"I want you to do it. I want you to put your tongue back inside of me. I want you, too, Ma'am..."

After hearing her say that to me, I've never felt so emboldened in my life. I wasted no time, got down low, and onto my back with my face pointed upward. Staring up at her gorgeous and soaked womanhood, I used both of my hands to bring down her lower half so that delicious looking pussy landed right on my mouth. As my waiting tongue penetrated into her, she then let out the loudest and most sensual moan a female could ever shout for a man. That, along with her womanhood's cinnamon roll icing taste, made me want to instantly climax myself. But I couldn't just yet. I wanted to savor this intimate moment with 2B.

"OH YES..." She groaned out loudly as her leaned in further toward the ground, pushing her lower half into my slow and powerful tongue movements.

"You're deep... You're so deep... Inside of me..."

All I could do was grunt in response to her words as I slapped both of my hands on the cheeks of the female android's backside and squeezed them hard, wriggling my tongue around inside of her faster than before. I had a hard time believing it with my eyes as well as my ears, but I was doing it. 2B and I were engaged in lesbian sex for the second time! It didn't feel real in the sense that she was allowing me to do this with her more than I cared about her being an android. She felt real, and that was enough for me to want her in this way. I was even more glad that 2B felt the same.

"I'm close, Ma'am... Oh, yes... I'm so close..." She whimpered out as her trembling, soft voice motivated me to rub my own pussy through my soaked panties.

I was now on the edge of orgasm as well. The female android's moans grew more and more desperate as her womanhood squeezed on my working tongue so tight that it hurt a little. But it was a good kind of pain. The feeling of knowing that your hard work was going to pay off, and I wanted her to release all of that 'Hard Work' down my throat so I could drink it. Just before I could, though, she gasped very loudly. And it was out of fear.

"9S!!!" The female android yelled while looking straight ahead, causing me to stop performing oral sex and look in the same direction in an upside-down view.

I stared on in utter disbelief as the male android that was assigned to come to earth alongside 2B was standing right in front of us as I was under her dress and eating her out! I was just as scared as the female android was embarrassed of his presence, the two of us both knowing of 9S's obvious crush on 2B.

"H-How long were you standing there for!?"

"Long enough, 2B." The male android replied plainly as he then removed the black blindfold from over his face, revealing his beautiful blue eyes.

"Even after taking significant damage to your systems, you still can find time for lesbian sex, huh? And with the last surviving human, no less..."

"I'm sorry that you had to find me like that like this, 9S. It's really..." 2B started to say before the male android slammed the gold looking sword of his down into the ground in anger.

"IT'S 'NINES', DAMMIT!" I heard the male android's voice boom at the female android and I.

"I WANT TO KILL HER RIGHT FOR WHAT SHE'S DOING TO YOUR INJURED BODY RIGHT NOW! BUT SHE IS THE LONE SURVIVING HUMAN ON THIS EMPTY PLANET. AND NOW, OUR MISSION HAS CREDENCE TO IT. NOW THAT SHE'S HERE..."

"Look..." I started to say as I attempted to get out from underneath 2B, only for her to push the lower half of her body down onto my face and gently grind on it.

"I'm not ready for what we started to end just yet." She said to me while still facing the dirt ground below.

I then looked up nervously at 9S, who stared coldly over at me with his blue eyes. I felt like he was trying to set my very soul on fire with the intense look he had on his fabricated white face.

"You better listen to 2B, Ma'am." The male android said over to me as he placed both of his hands onto his hips.

"Finish what you and her had started. In the meantime, I'm going to get what I want from her, too."

To 2B and my surprise, 9S dropped his black trousers down to his ankles and stepped out of them. He then began to slowly walk up to the two of us, his large cock pointed straight at the now wildly blushing female android. She and I could not believe what was happening right now.

"N-NINES!?" She said to over to him as her face pointed straight to the male android.

"MA'AM!" He shouted while looking into my eyes as he continued to walk.

"Take 2B's blindfold off of her lovely face. I want to see her beautiful eyes as she takes all of me in..."

"Got it!" I replied immediately, not wanting to piss the male android off more than he already was.

After reaching up and removing her blindfold from over her eyes, I watched on in pussy tingling awe as 9S grabbed 2B by the bottom part of her face and oriented his cock to align with her drooling mouth. Shortly after doing that, the male android slowly pushed his girthy member into it.

Upon hearing the female android cough and gurgle from 9S's cock going deeper and deeper into her throat, the lower half of my body began thrusting my wet tongue in and out of her warm, gooey womanhood again. Soon afterward, the male android began thrusting himself, sliding in and out of 2B's mouth while moaning desperately. She was both giving and receiving oral sex.

"There you go, 2B." 9S said softly down at the female android, who was looking back up at him with a look of lust in her eyes.

It was then that 2B began to aggressively push her lower body into my thrusts as she sucked the male android's cock with mad enthusiasm. He and I looked up at each other with a look of awe on our faces. She was on overdrive.

"Dude..." I said to 9S as I continued thrusting in and out of the female android's womanhood.

"I think you overwhelmed her with your cock..."

"I DID!?" He yelled at me as he held 2B's face.

"WHAT ABOUT YOU!? YOU'VE BEEN INSIDE HER BEFORE I EVEN SHOWED UP!"

"MMMPH!" The female android spat out from the large cock in her mouth as every moan out of it became more and more desperate.

It was upon hearing this that I once again felt 2B's womanhood tighten around my tongue. She was about to climax, and this time, the male android and I wanted her to feel ours alongside her own orgasm. All we needed was to encourage the female android.

"Come on, B." I started to say to her as she thrusted softly at my face.

"You're so good at this, baby. You're so damn good."

"2B." 9S chimed in after me as both of his glove covered hands squeeze at the cheeks of the moaning woman's face.

"You did good taking all of me in earlier. But now, you need to do something for both the male human and I. We need you to come."

"Come for us, baby." I followed after, feeling 2B push up against me with even more force in response.

"Come for us. You can do it. Just let go and come."

After the male android and I repeated this string of encouragement to her, the female android finally climaxed. And it was wonderful for everyone involved. I sprayed my womanly fluids everywhere behind 2B as my entire body trembled in pleasure from her tightness around my tongue.

As for her, the creamy white juice erupted out of her womanhood and down into my mouth during my climax as her entire lower half shook from the ecstasy. Drinking her 'hard work' was delicious. Finally, 9S orgasmed in the female android's mouth with his android body as he felt the same wonderous jolts of pleasure that ours did. I personally didn't know what male YoRHa models had in them, but whatever it was, 2B was swallowing it. Audible gulp after audible gulp. And she did with pride. Any shame that existed within her was gone after that climax and allowed her to enjoy every sexual moment that had occurred.

Upon pulling out of her mouth, 9S turned and went to put back on his black trousers while 2B sat upward onto her knees and helped me fix my dress. After getting his on, the male android walked back over to us, picked up his female counterpart, and carried her in his arms back to the resistance camp. I followed behind, still reeling from what 9S and I did with 2B and hoping to do so much more with her...