Part 21: A trip to Hokkaido.

— Kike-cha-an!

A guy and a girl from Ichinose's class raised their hands as if trying to get out of the pandemonium of students. Their names were Watanabe Norihito and Amikura Mako. Of course, Kushida is very close to Amikura, so both girls seemed to be incredibly happy to be in the same group.

"Oh! What is it?" Amikura asked.

"It seems we will be sent somewhere again in the future," Horikita said.

"Again, the special exam will not be at school," Sudo said, disappointed.

At first glance, she really got along well with her friend, but inside Kushida, most likely, remained impassive, and if you think about it, then the performance was excellent.

Kushida just rolled her eyes

— Well, we are expected to spend five days together. Let's be friends, - Watanabe said. In response, I gave him a little wave with my hand.

"what? So we're going to take this exam for five whole days, and with students from other classes?" Matsushita asked.

"Kukuku, interesting.Which group am I in?" Ryuuen asked.

This is a good opportunity to get to know their characters, since we have never crossed paths before.

Half the group is already assembled. Then Nishino appeared, followed by Ryuen, who was a little late.

"Awww, how unexpected. I'm in the same group as Ayanokoji." Ryuuen said.

"Damn it! Why exactly am I in the same group with Ryuen?!" Nishino.

"Ha. Definitely unlucky," Ibuki said.

— Good morning, Nishino-san. And to you, Ryuen-kun, - Kushida smiled, taking the initiative into her own hands. Watanabe and Amikura followed suit.

— ...Hello.

Although Nishino is a girl, she didn't communicate much with Kushida and Amikura, and therefore she was a little uncomfortable.

Ryuen, without answering anyone at all, stood up from everyone at a distance.

"Oh, what's wrong dragon boy? Have you been offended?" Sakayanagi asked.

"Shut up Sakayanagi." Ryuen said

- Only Kito-kun and Yamamura-san are left.

"Me?!" Yamamura and Kito asked.

"Great band! Well done to the one who pushed Kito and Ryuen into the same group," Hashimoto said, clapping his hands.

"But I feel sorry for Yamamura-san. Not only will she be far away from her classmates, but also in the same group with Ryuen," said Nichikawa.

— They've already come.

- what?

I pointed behind Kushida; she looked around and finally noticed a couple who had quietly joined us.

When Kito came up to us, he began to silently drill Ryuen with his eyes. But Yamamura, on the contrary, did not look at anyone – her gaze remained lowered all the time.

"Oh, they haven't even had time to meet yet, and they're already glaring at each other," Kanzaki said.

"I hate Ryuen," Kito said

— Looks like everyone's here. Now we need to decide who is sitting where.

At such moments, a person who is able to take the initiative is extremely necessary. If we may have problems, there are concerns that the source of them will be Ryuen, the leader of Class C, who will speak out directly...