Part 1: Unknown location and let the reaction begin

From the first person Ayanakoji.

And again, a very unremarkable day in my school life. Sitting at my desk, I lazily listened to the voice of Chabashiri-sensei, who was teaching our lesson.

Suddenly the speakers turned on, I heard a voice I didn't know before from them:

[We ask all students and teachers to go to the gym.]

All my classmates began to look at each other and whisper. I also noticed misunderstandings on the face of our sensei. It looks like she doesn't recognize that voice either.

"What do you think it is?" My neighbor turned to me.

"Honestly, I have no idea." I answered honestly, shrugging my shoulders.

After looking at me for a few more seconds, she turned away. It looks like she was trying to figure out if I was telling the truth or not.

"Sensei, what's going on?" Getting up from his seat, Hirata asked.

"I don't know. But if we were told to go there, then we will go." Chabashira-sensei replied, nodding to us.

We decided to leave our things in their places, and go empty-handed. After leaving the office, we met with several senpai, and, united, went together.

When I got to my destination, I noticed that absolutely all classes and all students were here, along with their teachers.

After telling us to stand here, Chabashira-sensei went to her other teachers to find out what was going on.

But before she could take a few steps, everything went dark and the noise stopped.

When I came to myself, I immediately looked around. I immediately realized that we were in an unfamiliar place. All my classmates and other people were unconscious, but judging by the movements, he is starting to come to his senses.

"Ah, what's going on?"

"Where are we?"

"Is this another special exam?"

"If that's true, how did they knock us out? I still have a headache."

A huge flood of questions immediately flooded in. The teachers also began to ask each other something, simultaneously trying to calm down all the students.

Looking around, I saw that Horikita was talking to Hirata. It seems that all my classmates are here, and no one is lost.

"Eh? Kiyotaka?" My name sounded behind my back.

Turning around, I was a little surprised.

Right now, Horikita Manabu and Tachibana-senpai were standing in front of me. What are they doing here? They graduated a long time ago. And, stop. Did he call me by my first name?

"I didn't expect to see you here. But it's still nice to meet you again." I answered, holding out my hand.

"It's nice to meet you again, too." He replied, shaking my hand.

After that, I immediately met Tachibana-senpai's angry face. She always disliked me, and even after graduation nothing has changed.

"Yo, yo, yo, hi senpai, long time no see. Oh, and Ayanakoji is here? What kind of luck is this?" Waving his hand at us, Nagumo shouted, coming closer.

"And hello to you Nagumo. Honestly, I was hoping I wouldn't meet you again." Manabu replied, adjusting his glasses.

"You're rude as always, senpai. But in fact, I'm even glad. Thank you for finding me an interesting opponent, in the person of Ayanakoji." Nagumo said, grinning and looked at me.