Part 9: Interim Director Tsukishiro

After completing the call, I saw that I had an unread message.

— Sakayanagi...

"Why are you messing with him again?" Kamuro asked

"Are you jealous, Masumi-san?" Sakayanagi asked

"Of course not, think what you're saying" Kamuro replied

"Well, when was that?" Asahina asked

"This happens after one special exam in which Class D lost their precious friend" Wiping away fictional tears, God replied

"Haruki" Ike/Sudo

"Fufufu, who could it be?" Putting her fingers to her chin, Sakayanagi asked

I do not know where she got my mail, but let's see.

Although, I thought she would also come to the bulletin board to see the results.

"Why would I do that. I already knew who would leave my class, and from Class D. I don't care about everyone else." Sakayanagi said

I went to meet Sakayanagi, who wrote that she would be waiting for me in a special building.

The meeting time has already passed, but I think she's still there.

— Thank you for coming.

— If you knew my email address, you probably knew my phone number, didn't you?

— It's just that I would like to meet and talk in person.

— And what did you want to tell me?

— I would like to explain myself,— Sakayanagi said and came a little closer to me. — I thought that I could somehow confuse you with my actions.

Naturally, she was talking about manipulating Yamauchi, who was supposed to persuade everyone to vote against me.

— When you told me that you wanted to postpone our argument, I only believed you 90%. And since there was still a chance, I still had to take action.

— I understand. However, it didn't violate our agreement, right?

— You didn't do anything to break it, and you weren't lying.

Perhaps this situation forced me to strain a little, but if you look only at the result, then I became the owner of the majority of votes of praise.

There's no way I can accuse Sakayanagi of anything.

— Thank you, — Sakayanagi said, bowing her head.

— By the way... Totsuka-kun received 36 critical votes, but he should have received 38. It was you who gave him your vote, wasn't it?

— I initially assumed that Katsuragi was not the target.

If it wasn't Katsuragi, then it would most likely be Yahiko. Despite the fact that I gave him my vote, it would hardly have changed anything.

"Even though it's useless, but I'm still grateful to you AyanokojiKatsuragi said

— Great. You really are the one I have to beat one day.

— And? Did you just call me here to tell me that?

— And for that too... there was a reason why I wanted to postpone our argument until the next exam. I have already said this, but this additional exam was specially prepared by the school so that you would leave it. To be honest, they sent me a message to get you to leave her.