Part 12: The Battle of Monsters.

POV Yagami:

"Ooh, so we're going to watch from Takui-kun's face?" Ichika asked.

I appeared in a huge room with many different tables and chairs arranged around us.

After looking around a bit, I stopped at the guy in front of me.

As always, he looked me straight in the eye without any emotion. Because of him, Ichika and I went through a real hell, I, as he wanted, hated him with all my heart. It got to the point where I wanted to kill him when we met.

But now... Finding out the whole truth... I found myself in a situation that happened to me for the first time in my life.

I... don't know what to do.

"It's so unusual to hear this from Takui-kun," Ichika said.

"I didn't understand. Will there be a fight or not?" Hosen asked with displeasure.

"Wait. Everything is still ahead," Replied Utomiya.

For some reason, continuing to think about it, I unconsciously begin to have a smile that I can't remove in any way.

- Hahaha HAHAHAHA

Clutching my face with my left hand, I laughed out loud.

"Brrr, I have goosebumps," Kamuro said.

- You know Ayankoji. For some reason, I just remembered your idiot classmates. Probably when they find out about your secret, they think: How good that we had a good childhood, or something like that. But thanks to this bad childhood, you and I began to have such abilities that others did not even dream of.

- And all these idiots who think they're better than us. God. I remember them, and I want to laugh again.

"Fuck you," Ryuen said.

- You like to discover the talents of other people, you like to watch them grow. Because you hope that sooner or later there will be a person who could beat you.

- You like to discover other people's talents, you like to watch them grow. Because you hope that sooner or later there will be a person who can beat you. But you yourself must understand that if I, the man you raised with the hands of the White Room, cannot defeat you now, then no one will be able to do it.

- I hate stalling, that's why...

After that, I decided to finally take off this stupid mask.

Everyone jerked sharply from Yagami's suddenly darkened eyes.

"Damn, he's just a copy of that bastard," Ibuki said.

"I can't even imagine the scale of this battle," Ishizaki said.

- Now take off that damn mask and show me the real you.

I demanded, pointing at him with my index finger.

In response to my words, he took a deep breath and lowered his head down.

- You know Yagami. You talk so much...

Suddenly, he returned his head to its original position, and looked into my eyes. Only these were no longer the eyes of an ordinary high school student. These were the eyes of a fourth-generation demon that terrified even instructors.