Part 3: Saving the Future Pawn

From the first person Ayanakoji

"And so, let's move on to the next video." Tadlatar said.

After that, everyone turned their eyes to the screen.

"Well, first of all, let's take a look at the initial image that is associated with the video."

"You failed, Sudo" 

"You failed, Sudo

"What?"

"Wait, so this will be a video at the time when Ken almost flew in?" Ike asked

"Exactly" Tadlatar replied

"What? So this dog should be excluded? Kukuku so why the fuck are you still here?" Ryuuen asked

"Shut up Ryuen. Suzune saved me." Sudo shouted

"Yes? Kukuku, interesting" Ryuuen said, looking at me

"Why is he looking at me?"

"Fufufu, I agree, Ryuen-kun" Sakayanagi said, also looking at me

"Okay, let's get started" God interrupted

Entering the classroom, Chabashira-sensei looked around at the students in surprise. Everyone was anxiously waiting for the results of the midterms.

— Teacher, I heard that the test results will appear today. When will they tell us?

— You don't have to worry so much, Hirata. You must have passed.

— So when will they be?

— Well, now is the right time. If we postpone the announcement of the results for later, there may not be enough time for some additional procedures.

Some immediately showed interest in the teacher's words.

—What... what do you mean?

— Don't worry, I'll explain everything now.

After all, the school likes to explain the details in batches.

She attached a sheet with names and scores to the board.

— I'm telling you honestly, you're great. I didn't think your class would do so well. In mathematics, Japanese and sociology, ten people received excellent grades at once.

The students were jubilant, looking at the even rows of one-hundred-point grades.* And yet, not everyone was smiling and rejoicing.

There was a big problem – the assessment of Sudo in English. For the first four tests Sudo received 60 points, but in English he has only 39. And then...

"Oh, oh, oh, look at this happy dog." Ryuen said

"Shut up Ryuen" Sudo shouted again

 Sudo exclaimed, jumping up from his desk. Ike and Yamauchi got up to rejoice with him.