Part 2: What is the disadvantage of Horikita?

From the third person

I couldn't sleep, so I got out of bed and left the room. On the ground floor I bought juice from the vending machine and moved back to the elevator.

"Wait, are we going to listen to his thoughts as well?" Ike asked.

"We're looking from his face. So, yes. We will hear his thoughts." Tadlatar replied

"Oh, my God. Have pity on me" Ayanakoji

"Just let's see if he's a pervert or not" Shinohara said

"Ayanakoji? A pervert? These are two different universes." Horikita

"I don't think Ayanakoji-kun can be a pervert. At least that's what I believe." Ichinose

— Hm?

The elevator was on the seventh floor. Interested, I looked at the screen transmitting the image directly from the camera installed in the elevator booth. Horikita was there in her school uniform.

I have no need to hide, but... I didn't want to meet her right now, so I quickly hid behind the machine gun. The elevator arrived on the first floor.

Looking around, Horikita walked out of the dorm building. When she disappeared into the darkness, I followed her for some reason.

"Why are you following her? Don't tell me you're a stalker.Immediately a question flew from Matsushita.

"Why did you follow her?Kanzaki asked.

"Well, I was just wondering. Where did she go in her school uniform." Ayanakoji replied

Nodding, he looked at the screen again.

I had to hide again as soon as I turned the corner. Horikita stopped. There was someone else's silhouette.

"How did you even see anyone there?" Ike asked.

"I've just been attentive since childhood." Ayanakoji replied.

"Fufufufu, in that place, he was being watched every second. No wonder he was able to see someone there." Sakayanagi.

"Fufufufu"

"This Loli is scary." Kamuro.

"Hahahaha, I think I know who's there." Kiryuin said, looking at Manaba.

"I also think I know who's there, Fuka." Asahina said.

"Even being in the shadow of the building, he was able to see me. And I couldn't even feel it." Manabu

"If I'm not mistaken, this is Horikita-senpai. So this is their first meeting." Nagumo

— Suzune. I didn't think you'd follow me here.

She went out so late to meet a guy.

"With a guy? Do you have a boyfriend, Horikita-san?" Sato asked

Hearing this, Sudo gripped the seat handle tightly.

"No, it's... My brother." Horikita answered.

Hearing the answer, Sudo exhaled with relief.

"Your brother? Do you have a brother here?" Shinohara asked.

"Guys, I understand that you are interested, but let's watch the video." Intervening, Hirata said.

"Okay" Everyone answered