Chapter 36

We all headed into the Dreemurr's house as I reminded myself the images I've seen not too long ago. What was that ? Why was it showed to me ? Why it showed on Frisk's sword and not Chara's knife ? I asked many questions to myself as I knew that I couldn't even think of an answer. I sighed mentally as it was probably my brain playing tricks on me.

Which wasn't new, but it was kinda annoying that in less than 1 week I've had more things like this happening than all seven years since my magic awoke. I shrugged to myself as it was probably just a bad coincidence.

Then we all sat around the small table in the living room, the sisters sat on the couch, as Daniel as at the armchair next to Frisk, I sat on the armchair next to Chara. "So, what did you buy ?" Frisk asked to all of us. I started to open my bag and willingly showing the bottle of peach flavored water. "Just that baby." I said, taking it out of the bag and opening it. "Of course you would go for that." Daniel said while smiling a bit.

Then I noticed that Daniel smiled a lot more than before. I already thought that Chara's and Frisk's appearance in our lives changed us to be more 'human', but it was then that I really noticed that. 

And I was happy to see that Daniel was enjoying himself. Even if we had the same age of 18, I always considered him as a little brother. This dude and I were always together, like two peas in a pod. Two fingers of the same hand. He was always there for me when I had hit the bottom. And I was always there for him as well.

"Let me guess, you took the strawberry one ?" I asked Daniel, he nodded as he took the strawberry flavored water out of his bag as well. "You know it." He said as he took one sip of it, then I saw Frisk being hypnotized by either the liquid or Daniel. I laughed mentally as it was a bit obvious. 

She wanted to taste it, either the drink or Daniel. 

"Can I taste it please ?" Frisk asked to Daniel, then it was the former of the choice I said to myself. But regardless, I knew Frisk wanted to be closer with Daniel. "I already drink with the bottle." He said, then I laughed a bit and looked at him. "Afraid of the indirect kiss ? What are you a slice of life main character ?" I said as I smiled teasingly at him. "I don't care about it, but maybe she cares." He said while pointing at Frisk with his bottle.

She swiftly took the bottle and smiled at him. "I don't even care." She simply said as she looked at the liquid moving inside. "Then go for it." Daniel said, then Frisk didn't wasted any second and directly tasted it. I could swear that she had a blush.

"It's so good !" She exclaimed as she was at the limit of bouncing out of joy. Then Daniel laughed and brought out a second bottle. "Then help yourself, take it." He said while smiling. Sneaky bastard. Frisk, then, blushed and smiled. "Thanks Daniel." She said while she opened the cap and drank from the gifted bottle. 

"What did you buy ?" I asked the sisters as Frisk facepalmed herself. "Our bags are upstairs." She said as she sighed. Then Chara laughed a bit as she looked at her sister. "I'm not going, I already did last time we did that." She said as she smiled. 

"Alright, I'll go get our bags." Frisk said, then Daniel got up and smiled at Frisk. "I'll go with you, It'll be easier." He said as he put his bottle in his bag. "Don't worry, I can take two bags." Frisk said as she started to walk towards the stairs, but Daniel followed her nonetheless. "Don't care." He simply said as they both walked on the stairs. "Just don't enter in the rooms, got it ?" Frisk said with a bossy tone. Daniel chuckled. "I'm not a kid, I know basic rules." He said as their voice went farther.

Then I looked at Chara and I saw that she played with her fingers. I noticed that she did that whenever she was shy or when she didn't have the courage to ask something.