Chapter 12

I opened my home's door, only to see that my dad was watching TV on the couch. "Had a good day ?" He asked me, I couldn't lie to him, but I didn't want him to worry. "Saw a couple bitches, other than that it was a good one." I said as I yawned, immediately going upstairs. I could hear my dad whispering at himself, but I didn't understand his words. So I just shrugged and opened my room's door.

I launched my school bag near the desk and soon I launched myself on my bed. "Feels good." I said as I buried my head into my pillow. Then I took out my phone from my right jean pocket. I opened the contact app and saw 'Chara', she did wanted me to send her a message. So I did opened the message app and started to type something.

<Hey, that's Y/N here, and safe and sound in my home>
15:54

And with that, I closed that app to go on Twitter, I hoped to find something funny and not drama. But then I got a notification from 'Chara', damn she responded fast.

<Greetings, that's good to know, I am home too>
15:55

Greetings ? That's a special way to say hello.

<That's nice to hear, or read in that case>
15:55

<What are you doing when you're out of school ?>
15:56

I smiled a bit to myself as Chara tried to make small talk.

<Depends on the mood, sometimes I watch Youtube, sometimes I play games, sometimes I look at my ceiling without thinking anything, and you ?>
15:57

<Well, actually I've got Youtube booted up on my PC, currently watching a guy watching Binding of Isaac. Other than that, I play games too or I help Frisk with her ambassador stuff.>
15:58

<Ohh, good choice, you play it or you just watch people playing it ?>
15:59

<Both actually, close to my first Dead God file>
16:00

"Y/N ?!" Suddenly, I heard my dad yelling my name, so I got up and walked towards the door. I opened it and saw Dad looking at me. "Yeah ?" I responded and he showed me his car's key. "Going to meet up with friends of mine, if you're going out, don't forget to close the door. I'll message you if I'm back and you're not here." He said, I just nodded at him smiled a bit. "Have fun." I said as he waved at me without looking. "Thanks son." He said as he got out of the house.

Then I looked at my phone and I typed a response.

<That's great, I've got all three of them, don't mean to brag>
16:03

<Okay mister, at least I'm not some cheese having holes on my body>
16:04

I laughed loudly as I saw the message.

<One hole thank you>
16:04

*

Our little conversation lasted a bit longer, but ended as Chara was needed to help Frisk for paper work. Then I thought for a bit, did Frisk worked as hard as that since she was 11 ? That's not a way to live. Being forced to have such an important role at 11. But to be honest, with the decisions she did make, monsters had almost the same rights as humans. Almost because there always would be some racists establishment where monsters wouldn't be allowed in. 

Like bars, night clubs, schools, even shops. That was dumb as fuck, how the monsters would get the things they need daily. I wasn't an expert in monster biology, but they would at least have the need to eat after all.