Prolouge

Apat na mga amazonang babae at apat na mga boys na mahilig paglaruan ang mga puso ng mga babae.

The two groups have different definition when it comes to love.

Girls: Love is stupid and useless.

Boys: Love is a game that should be played and won.

Will they change each other's vision of love?

Or will they be cold hearted forever?

Matututunan kaya ng mga girls na magmahal?

Marealize kaya ng mga boys na hindi pinaglalaruan ang mga feelings ng ibang tao?

O talagang ayaw nilang magbago kasi natatakot silang mainlove at masaktan?

Will they be afraid of the thing that makes this world a better place to live in, forever?

Si Audrey na ayaw magmahal dahil sa naging experience ng best friend niya, will she be able to conquer her fear?

Same as it goes for Zach, he hates sluts even if he's a playboy. Will he be able to love Audrey?

Si Chantelle at Kevin na sobrang nasaktan noon. Will the two of them open their hearts to each other?

Si Hazel na mature mag-isip at isang man hater, will she be able to fall for a guy like Luke?

Si Amber na gustong sunugin si Nathan 'cause he stole her first and second kiss, will Nathan be able to prove Amber that he changed? Will the two of them finally stop fighting?

8 people who fight for what they think is right. Mga masusungit at mayayabang na mga tao na walang mga pake kung makakasakit ba sila ng damdamin ng ibang tao.

What will happen to them when they meet their equal in this world?

Will their story defy the phrase,'Opposites attract'?

Let's find out.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
(A/N):Guys, I just want to dedicate this story to all my friends. Pati na rin sa 'Teen Clash'. I was really inspired by that story, pero syempre, iba rin naman ang plot and twists neto.

Thank you for reading! Please support this story 'till the end!

And also, kaya po naka-mature content 'to is because maraming bad words dito and I would also like to say that, kaya po nagmumura sila is because galing silang US and yung boys naman, they're BAD boys. It's kinda ntural.

So thankie....