Sequels!!!

Hey!

In love with Fate's Connection? Wanna read more about all the background characters? Do check out the sequels of this book on my profile!

Rathore's- The Royal Saga

A collection of short love stories starring:

Vedansh and Prisha

Vedansh has been in love with Prisha Malhotra ever since first sight. When he gets to know about Prisha being in relationship with Manav Sharma, he resigns to his fate and moves on.

Fast forward to a decade later, Vedansh is now a Senior District Magistrate of Jaipur. On a raid in one of the brothels of Jaipur, he's devasted to see the love of his life- raped and left to bleed to death.

With a new phobia of men, read how Prisha falls for the prince of Jaipur.

Ved and Ruhani

Ruhani had been devasted when she learns how Ved betrayed her family and was so cruel to her brother.

On a trip to Madhya Pradesh, she re-encounters Ved Shrivastav and is forced to spend three days with him. Only this time, Ved is a changed man.

Will repentance re-spark the dwindling love between them? Read to know more about them!

Abhiraaj and Afreen

Abhiraaj Singh Rathore grew up into a fine romance author. To support his publishing company, he's served with a condition to cater. He needs to be married for recieving the finance.

What happens when his mother fixes an alliance with Neha Sharma? What happens when Abhiraaj is encaptured by his wedding planner instead of his fiancee?

But that's not how easy it's supposed to be. Afreen faces a lot more than what's showcased. Read the story to unveil the mysteries.

-×-

Knots of Fate

Adyansh and Vaani

A

dyansh Singh Rathore is insanely in love with his childhood best friend, his fiancée, Samaira Sharma. A mishap, a few misunderstandings ended up creating a chaotic whirlwind of circumstances leaving a baby in the hands of Adyansh. His baby, to be particular. Fate forces the young lad to fight for the custody of his child. Adyansh is blessed with best circumstances that works in his favor, well, except one. He needs to find a motherly figure in his life to prove himself capable in the eyes of judiciary.

Vani Rudraksh, a well-cultured middle class traditional lady in her late-twenties, struggles in her life to not stuck out as a sore thumb in the society. After being left at the altar by her ex-boyfriend, she was surprised when her boss was being extra polite and helpful.

Even though it had been in his nature to be caring despite of all the cold demeanor he showcases, Adyansh does draw out a favour in return of helping Vaani to deal with all the whispers in rumours. He agrees to get married to his assistant for two years, in exchange of a contractual marriage to get his long lost baby back.

What happens when Adyansh tries his best to keep the marriage loveless? What happens when handling the society ultimately becomes heavier for Vaani's soul? What happens when the Rathore's decide to play cupid in their story?

Read the story to find out.

Dive in amigos!