7

     Jimin was glancing at Y/n while they were eating in peace

Jimin was glancing at Y/n while they were eating in peace. It reminded him of the old days when they were still a happy couple without any worries. In the midst of the moment he all forgot that they weren't one and he leaned forward towards Y/n. She saw the shadow growing on the table of Jimin who was closer and she jumped up.

"You have something on your lips." He said while extending his arm at her. "Where?" She quickly tried to remove it herself but Jimin chuckled at her failure. "Wait." With his thumb, he cleaned the sauce off her lips and licked his own thumb clean.

Y/n looked at him with wide eyes. His touch was giving her slightly red cheeks, so she bent her head down to hide it.

Jimin saw how flustered she was and took this opportunity to take her hand and ask her an important question. "Y/n? I don't know what caused us to be like this but is there a possibility to start over? I really miss you so much. I can't stop thinking about you." Her eyes shot right up to his. Her flustered look was all gone and it changed to a frustrated one.

"Now that I am more successful, now you want me back?" She pulled her hand away and stood up, sliding her chair with a loud noise away from her. "I can't believe you." She took her wallet and put the money on the table with a hard thumb, making the cutlery dance to the vibration.

"You can keep the change." She turned around and walked away from Jimin. She ran so fast to escape from him but Jimin didn't want to let it slide. Again. He went after her and took her wrist so that she would turn around and face him.

"Why do you say those words? You know I loved you before you even were a CEO." His eyes were filled with pain and sorrow. Never would he believe she thought of him like this. "Let go of me, Jimin." She tried to shake him off but he wasn't letting her.

"No! I want a good explanation." He said fiercely. "There is nothing to explain. You made your choice back then. You were even too cowardly to break up with me yourself that you sent your father to do your dirty work." A tear was forming in her eyes, reminiscing that painful day.

"I never wanted to break up with you! And I surely never asked my dad to do it. When did he come by?" He released her hand but now grabbed both her shoulders. Looking into her eyes, hoping to finally get an explanation to all of this.

"Oh, please, like you don't know. It was on our graduation day." I was so eager to celebrate it with you but you only gave me pain that day." Jimin saw how hurt she was but realized that this was the same day he saw the news and thought that she was dead.

Y/n saw how shocked he was like she was now but then she remembered something. "Jimin? How come you thought I was dead? You mentioned it earlier." She looked at him with frowning eyes. "I saw an accident on the news and recognized your car. They said it was a woman at the steering wheel but unrecognizable due to heavy burn wounds. Now that I think about it. They never mentioned your name." Y/n escorted him to a nearby bench. This was the first time she actually wanted to hear his side of the story and she kind of felt guilty for not hearing him sooner.

"My car got stolen that day. I never got the chance to tell you this." She looked down, sadness creeping in again. "I have a feeling my old man is behind this all." Jimin put on an angry look but it softened when he looked at Y/n again. Holding her hands into his and looked into her eyes. "Y/n, Please, I never wanted to lose you. Believe me." Out of the bleu he hugged her really tight.

Also Y/n began to believe that it wasn't actually Jimin's doing, but his father, he never liked her since the beginning. He thought she wasn't good enough for him. As Jimin was hugging her, her hands slowly lifted up and were placed on his back. Jimin's smile grew as he could feel her touch. "You are the only one for me, Y/n." He pulled out of the hug and smashed his lips onto hers. A tear rolled down from both of our eyes as the kiss got more passionate and more meaningful than she ever had with him. A realistation for missing him for so long.

They stopped kissing and put their foreheads against each other while staring at each other. Their gaze was full of love again for one another. But then Y/n got out of her pink cloud. "We can't do this. You're already engaged." She let go of Jimin, avoiding every contact with him again. "Don't worry, I'm trying to cancel it, but both Krystal and my dad don't want to. I'll find a way." He smiled back at her.

Y/n nodded with her hand. With a smile Jimin took her hand and guided her back to her car. As they were walking Jimin spoke from his heart again. "You don't know how happy I am that you finally are back by my side, believing me." He swayed their hands back and forth.

"I was so heartbroken when your dad told me that you wanted to leave me. At first I refused to believe it but your dad can sound pretty convincing, so I started having doubts." Jimin stopped when arriving at her car and put his wise finger on top of her lips. "Shuu, Stop thinking about it. I'll talk to my dad tomorrow and give you a call, ok?" He hugged her again and Y/n replied.

"Ok." She opened the car with her key lock and stepped in. Before closing the door Jimin leaned inside to give her a quick peck on her lips. He then closed the door with a smile and saw her drive off.

 He then closed the door with a smile and saw her drive off