6

     Y/n had just finished her meeting with some clients and both were happy with the conditions

     Y/n had just finished her meeting with some clients and both were happy with the conditions. She walked past the reception desk when someone stopped her.

     "Ma'am" She raised her voice, so that Y/n would know that someone needed her attention. "Yes?" She turned around and saw her receptionist bowing to greet her. "Someone came by a few hours ago and he left a message for you." She handed over a piece of paper to Y/n and walked away.

     Y/n looked at the paper and bowed slightly back at the receptionist. She opened it and sighted really deep. "Jimin. What does he want now?" Jimin left her only a phone number with his name on. Y/n called him immediately because maybe he wanted to talk about another collaboration between their companies.

     "Hello?" She heard Jimin's angel voice on the other end of the phone call. "J-Jimin? It's Y/n? Why do you need me?' She first stuttered but quickly came back to normal. "Oh hi, Y/n. You called back. "Y/n heard a slightly optimistic tone in his voice. "Yes, because I thought maybe it was business related but I guess not." She was ready to close the call when she heard Jimin scream through the phone.

     "Wait!" She put the phone back against her ear and waited for Jimin to explain himself. "I just want to talk with you, can we meet?" She sighed and rolled her eyes. The sight was heard by Jimin and knew that Y/n was frustrated. "Please?" He pleaded.

     "If it's not for business, then I am not interested." She closed the call. Jimin also sighted but from being rejected, again. Meanwhile Y/n walked to her office. She couldn't shake off the thought of Jimin. She really wanted to know why he needed to talk with her but on the other hand she was afraid that he would tell her more lies. She was so focused on him that she ran into a glass door, making her nose bleed.

     "Great, just great! Keep yourself together! He isn't worthy of you. Don't let him get to you." She thought to herself and shook her head. But was it already too late?

     She grabbed a tissue and sat down, covering her nose to avoid blood drops dripping her clothes and floor.

A few hours later after some paperwork, she got a call from the entree hall.