9

     "I missed you!" Jimin smiled at her with a gaze full of lust

     "I missed you!" Jimin smiled at her with a gaze full of lust. He wanted to kiss her again but Y/n stopped her. "Jimin, I need to talk to you. Can you sit down for a second?" Jimin wondered why Y/n was so serious all of the sudden. Y/n didn't know what to expect. Will he accept it or run through the door out of anger?

     "So serious?" He patted the empty seat next to him but still with a smile. "I don't know how to say this to you." She took a deep breath before continuing again. "Do you remember a little boy that fell in front of your table at the restaurant? Hobi came searching for him." Jimin frowned, not knowing where she was going with all this secrecy.

     "Yes, is he Hoseok's child? Did he finally have a girlfriend?" He smiled. "No, Jimin, it's not his." Y/n stayed very serious but then it hit Jimin. "He's yours? Did you have other relationships after me?" He looked at Y/n with wide eyes. "No, I never had someone else in my life after you left. Well... after we broke up." Y/n corrected her line. "Wait, how old is he?" A little smirk was growing on his face.

      "4." Y/n replied back. "He's my son?!" He raised his voice from shock. "Yes, I'm sorry for never telling you. It was all because of your dad. He told me you didn't want me in your life so I kept Yeon-Hwa hidden from you." Jimin leaned on the couch with his head resting on the back of the couch. His eyes staring at the ceiling and a hand running through his hair, thinking.

      "I guess you are mad at me." Y/n made herself smaller. "No, I'm not mad at you but at my father. I missed those 4 years because of him. I didn't even see my son growing up." He covered his eyes with his hands, hoping to hide his sadness.

      "Your dad didn't know I was pregnant. I was afraid that he would force me into abortion and I really wanted to keep the child because it was the only thing I had left of you." Y/n's voice began to tremble and Jimin noticed. He immediately sat straight and took her hand into his. "Don't worry, I really understand. Is he here? Our son?" He looked around to see a glimpse of him.

     "Yes I told him to play in his room for a while." Y/n stood up while still holding Jimin's hand and she led him to his room. They heard noises coming from inside and Jimin looked at Y/n with a smile on his face. He was excited to meet the boy again but this time as his own son. Slowly he opened the door, revealing the boy playing with his blocks. The door hit a toy and began to sing, making Yeon-Hwa jump up and look back.

      "Sir-Hyung!" He stood up and ran towards Jimin with his arms open. Jimin kneeled down ready to catch him. "Hi, again."He smiled at the boy. "Look, I'm strong for mommy." He held his small arm up showing off his not visible muscles. "Nice job, kiddo."Jimin patted his head.

     "Are you my real daddy?" He looked straight at Jimin, hoping he would say yes. Jimin chuckles at Yeon-Hwa's question. "I guess I am." He smiled realizing that from one day to another he became a dad of a son who's already 4 years old.

      Jimin put the kid down and began to play with his blocks. Yeon-Hwa joined him soon after. Y/n was leaning at the door frame looking at this beautiful scene and she couldn't help but to smile.

     "Are you staying with me?" Yeon-Hwa suddenly asked. "If mommy wants me?" He looked back to Y/n. It was the first time Y/n saw Yeon-Hwa smiling with someone other than Hobi and herself. He finally met his father and she didn't want to be the reason to separate them again. "Yes, daddy can stay here." Yeon-Hwa was jumping and clapping his hands from excitement.

     A week passed by very quickly. The house of Y/n is much more alive than before. Jimin and Yeon-Hwa were best buddies and they became closer each day. For a family outing we went to see a movie. We took some sodas and popcorn. Jimin constantly was looking at his phone. Someone was calling him non-stop. He was so sick of it so he turned his phone off.

     "Your dad?" Y/n asked him in a whispering voice. "Yes, since yesterday he has been calling me." He was not letting his father get to him and made sure to enjoy his family night. "He probably is worried about you because you didn't show up at your own wedding." Y/n chuckled from that thought.

     "I don't think he is worried, he just wants to control me." "Mommy! Can I have this?" Jimin and Y/n looked down at what he was holding. It was a little sachet with candy in it. "Only this one time, but don't make a habit out of it." The boy was so happy with his candy. Y/n didn't want him to eat too much of this sweetness but today was special so she let it slide for once.

      "Yes, mommy!" The boy put the little plastic bag on the counter. "Let me pay for this." Jimin offered to pay for the drinks and snacks but he didn't suspect his card to be declined.

     "I'm sorry sir but your card has been declined." Jimin frowned at his card and laughed it off. "Let me try another one." He took another card out and scanned it but this one also didn't go through.

     "Sorry sir, but this one also declined." The woman began to get anxious due to a big line forming behind them. "That can't be." Jimin looked at his card frowning his eyes and then when Y/n offered to pay, his pride got hurt.

     "It's okay, you can pay another time." Y/n smiled reassuring him that it's not a big deal. After the payment, they walked to their seats. She saw Jimin staring at his cards in disbelief. "You can go in. I want to make a quick phone call." Y/n nodded and went to their seats with Yeon-Hwa. After 10 minutes Jimin came back, shaking his head.

     "What's wrong?" Y/n whispered to him. "I called the bank and they told me Mr. Park told them to freeze all my accounts." He chuckled thinking about his dad. "If he thinks he will get me back by doing this, he is so wrong. I'll get another job if I need to." Y/n tapped on his hand to make it clear that she is always by his side, no matter what happens. "Let's talk later, ok?" Jimin nodded back in response.

     The movie came to an end and we all got home. Yeon-Hwa was already sleeping in the car. Jimin lifted him up and placed him down in bed, covering him with sheets. After that they sat down on the couch, all cozy and snuggled up against each other. Suddenly Y/n got an email on her phone and when she checked, she sat up in shock.

     "What?!