8

     Next morning, Jimin was on his way to his dad's office

     Next morning, Jimin was on his way to his dad's office. He wanted to try again to convince him not to marry Krystal but he didn't expect her presence there at that moment. He glanced through the window and saw them having fun. He sighted and knocked on the door, waiting for his dad to give permission to enter.

     "Jimin! Just in time. We have great news! Your wedding date has been moved forward. We arranged for you to marry next week. Isn't that marvelous?" He smiled while turning his head to Krystal who also was smiling from content.

     Jimin was shocked to hear this announcement without consulting him first. "What! How?" He stood there, frozen by the sudden punch in his face. "I pulled some strings." He took his coffee and sipped from it. "And apparently you are good at it too." He said sarcastically. His dad looked at him with a confused face and soon after his attention turned towards Krystal.

     "Well, I have to leave you two, I need to try on my wedding dress for the measurements." She bowed at Jimin's father and gave Jimin a little peck on his cheek.

     After Krystal left, his dad stood up and grabbed an envelope. Without looking he threw it at him. "What is this?" Jimin picked it up with frowning eyes. He opened it and a picture of him and Y/n was revealed. "Is this why you moved our wedding date?" He looked up at his dad, dropping his arms against his body with the envelope and photo still in his hands. "You gave me no choice!" He sat back up, continuing his work.

     "How did you get these anyway? Are you following me?" Jimin frowned at his father. "No, I didn't follow you, these were on my desk this morning. I trusted you!" He smacked his hands on his desk and raised his voice at the end.

     "Who is she?" He titled his head, waiting for Jimin's answer. "My girlfriend from college. The one I loved, no, the one I still love." Jimin heard his father chuckle. "She died 4 years ago, remember, It's not her, she just looks the same. Don't be fooled, my son." He shook his head in disbelief but yet he couldn't help but feel scared.

     "No, dad. It's her. And this time you won't succeed in breaking us up again." His father's head shooted in Jimin's direction. His face shocked upon hearing Jimin saying this but soon relaxed, confident that everything will be fine.