5

     Jimin didn't contact Y/n in any way he wanted to straighten up his thoughts first before making a decision

     Jimin didn't contact Y/n in any way he wanted to straighten up his thoughts first before making a decision. And now that he made one he wanted to talk to his father.

     He knocked on his father's office door and waited for his reply. "Come in." His father yelled. "Jimin? What are you doing here?" His father frowned upon seeing his presence. "I want to talk to you about my engagement. "Jimin walked in and sat in front of him on the other side of his desk. "Yes?" He asked while continuing to place his signature on some papers.

     "I-I want to cancel it." Jimin stuttered, already knowing that his father wouldn't agree with it. "What! Why!." He shifted his interest to Jimin. "Because I don't love her father. I told you that I would give my best in trying to have feelings for her but it still is the same as before." He looked down, ready to get a burn.

     "I can't accept that, you know it's for the company, Jimin. Don't worry the feelings will come eventually. Just give it some more time. Your mother and I went through the same thing." He smiled, continuing his work with a confident attitude.

     "And yet you married another woman." Jimin sounded mad. "I can't stay alone forever, Jimin! She was the one who left me in the first place! His father raised his voice at him. "You didn't even try to search for her. Do you even know where she is?" He stood up smashing his hands on the desk.

     "No, I didn't. Don't change the subject. As for your engagement, we aren't canceling it!" His father really began to sound annoyed by Jimin's stubbornness. "Why can't I marry a woman that I love?" Jimin really sounded frustrated by his father's reasoning.

     "Why do you want love so bad? Isn't being rich and popular enough for you?" He shook his head, not believing that Jimin isn't going to change his mind. "I'm not like you, father! I don't need that. I just want to be loved and start a family." He had enough talking with his father who isn't going to change his mind.

     "Krystal loves you very much, son!" He also stood up and yelled for Jimin to hear. "It's not the same!" Jimin yelled back and before he closed the door he heard his father yell again. "You WILL marry her!"