ch. 17

-
It's been hours since they've taken me. It's been about 2 and a half hours since they sent the ransom text. There's no way he doesn't know that I'm missing. There's no way he's not coming for me.

"Clock's ticking, baby girl. Your little boy toy is taking his sweet ole time, don't 'cha think?" The woman said, giving me a dark smirk.

"Whatever." I said, looking away from her.

"Aw, is the poor baby sad about her boyfriend not coming to her rescue? Let's hope he's gathering our money so we don't have to hurt you." Her Australian accent being very heavy.

"Rhea, maybe we should send a message. Get things going." The pale one said.

My face dropped in fear.

"Not yet, Dom. We said we wouldn't hurt her if we get the money. He won't give it if he sees she's hurt." She replied and I let out a sigh of relief.

Just as I was about to say something, gunshots were heard from outside of the door. I knew he would come for me.

Rhea quickly untied me before yanking me up, wrapping her arm around my upper body, and holding her gun to my head.

"Get in position. Finn, where the fuck is McDonagh?" She says to the men and the draw their guns at the door.

"He was supposed to be guarding with the others." The Irish one spoke.

After a few seconds of waiting for someone to enter the room, a car came crashing through the wall. It was Solo.

The woman accidentally let me go and I took off running.

"Priest, get her!" I heard her yell.

I tried to make it out but he caught me and held me to him with his gun to my head.

"Let her go." I heard Roman's deep voice say.

I looked over at him, his gun in his hand. Jimmy, Jey, and Solo behind him, guns drawn as well.

Then someone kicked through the door, it was Seth and Dean. They must've been the gun shots in the hallway.

"You're way outnumbered, might as well just give up now." Seth said.

"No! Where's our money?!" Finn cried.

"Here's something for ya, give us the girl and we won't blow your brains out." Dean stated.

"No, no! We're getting this money!" Dom said.

I hear a gunshot and see Roman with his gun in the air.

"That was a warning shot. Next one goes in his head." He said. "Then all of your heads."

Jimmy points his gun at Rhea, Roman points his gun at Priest, Solo points his gun at Finn and Dean points his gun at Dom.

"Here's what's gonna happen, you're gonna let my girl go and we're gonna walk out of here and we can pretend this didn't happen so I don't have to kill y'all, got it?" Roman demanded.

"You're not gonna shoot me with your girl in my arms. Man, do I love her being wrapped in my arms like this." Priest teases as he uses the hand wrapped around me to grope me, Roman obviously getting angry.

His nose twitches as he cocks his gun back.

"She's a pretty little thing, hm?" Priest said as he drags his gun down the side of my face.