ch. 8

-

After making it to our very luxurious hotel, we, of course, went right to sleep for a few hours.

We then wake up from our nap and Roman is now getting dressed.

"Okay, we have an event tonight, so how about you go shopping while I go to this meeting, hm?" He said as he sits on the bed, stroking my face with his middle finger.

"You're not gonna be with me? I'm gonna be all by myself?" I pout.

"I know, I'm sorry, baby. I was gonna have the twins go with you. How's that?" He suggests.

"Okay, I can deal with that." I chuckle.

He chuckles as well. "I'll go let them know. I'll see you later, doll. I love you. "

"I love you." I smile.

He kisses my forehead and then my lips before leaving out.

I take the time that I wait for the twins to get ready to go shopping. I just throw on a basic white tee and light washed jeans with white air force ones.

After a few minutes, I hear a knock on the door.

I go to open it and see both Jimmy and Jey and I smile, letting them in.

"What's up, Milan. Ready to go?" Jimmy says.

"Hey, guys. Almost, let me just brush my hair out." I said as I return to the mirror.

He nods before taking a seat on a chair.

"So, Mil, how's the school thing going?" Jey asks, making conversation.

"Ugh, I'm glad it's almost over. Just one more course and I'm free." I said.

"And you do your stuff only online?" He asks.

"Yeah, I like it way better that way." I replied.

"Shit, if they would've had that as an option when I was coming up, I would've did that." Jimmy said, causing us all to laugh.

I finished up everything and cleaned up what I took out.

"Okay, I'm done." I said.

"Yeet. Let's go." Jimmy said as he stood before we all gathered our belongings and left the room.

We then head to the first spot, Jimmy driving, Jey in the passenger seat, and me in the back.

We arrive at this beautiful shop, everything looked like perfection in here.

As I looked around at some of these prices, I decided that I couldn't afford to shop here.

"Nah, uce, we got it covered." Jey said after I voiced my concerns.

"No, but, this is a lot of money." I added.

"He thought you'd say that. Here, look at this." Jimmy says as he shows me messages between him and Roman:

Let her get what she wants and don't let her worry about the money. She's gonna try to fight you on it, but assure her that we got her covered. Get her dress, shoes, anything she needs.

I smiled as I read the message, feeling like he knows me so well that he sent a message about my concerns before I could even say anything.

"Okay, okay, you guys win." I chuckled.

"See, I told you we got you, uce." Jey said, patting my back.

"Let's look for a dress first." I said and they nodded following behind me.