ch. 3

-

I woke up, seeing Roman still asleep. I smiled seeing him next to me.

I decide to finally get up from the bed and start my morning.

After doing my daily morning regimen, I take his button-up, white, long-sleeved dress shirt and a pair of hot pink panties and put them both on.

I then go downstairs and begin cooking for the both of us.

I had faint music playing, dancing along as I cooked the meal, before feeling him grab my ass then large arms snake around my waist from behind.

"Good morning, my love." He said with a kiss to my temple.

My face gets hot as I blush at the nickname.

"Good morning!" I said with a cheerful tone.

"You did all this for me, sweetheart?" He asked, leaning against the counter.

"Mhm! There's pancakes, eggs, bacon, and I have cinnamon rolls in the oven." I smile.

"You're so sweet, thank you." He said before he leaned down to kiss me.

I smile at him before making his plate and handing it to him.

"Hope you enjoy!"

I head back to the oven and take out the rolls and added the icing before they can cool down too much.

"So, do you wanna hear the plans I have for today?" He asked while eating the food.

I bring my plate over to where he sat before he pulled me onto his lap, causing me to giggle.

"Tell me."

"Well," he started. "I don't have to worry about work today, almost all of my meetings and important things are taken care of so I'm gonna be with my girl all day."

I smile widely at the fact that he called me his girl.

"I'm gonna take you shopping for some things you need and want, then we have a date tonight: at-home movie and dinner, I'm cooking." He said, placing kisses to my shoulder as I look down at him.

"Sounds absolutely perfect!"

"Oh, and I also want you to meet some of my closest friends next week. Do you wanna do that, sweetheart?"

"Oh- What if they don't like me?"

"Impossible, they'll love you." He said before kissing my cheek again and standing us both up. "Now, go ahead and start getting ready, I'm right behind you. Just gotta make some small phone calls and then I'm all yours for the day."

He smacked my ass, causing a yelp to escape my mouth.

I do a natural makeup look and dress myself in a pair of light washed, mid rise jeans, a simple white t-shirt, and a pair of adidas.

Roman dressed in all black, wearing a black button-up shirt, black denim jeans, and black and red nikes and had his hair slicked back into a bun as well.

He looks so freaking hot.

I decide to be a bit bold and make a move.

I walk over to him, place my hand on his chest, lean forward, and kiss him.

"Mmm, what was that for?" He hummed.

"You look so fucking good." I lowly said, bringing my hand up to caress his face and looking in his eyes.

His hands lay against the curve of my ass.

"Princess." He said, a little above a whisper.

"Yes, sir?"

He growled.

"Don't start something you know you can't finish." He said, whispering the last part in my ear.

I felt a shiver go down my spine, causing me to break eye contact.

"Ah, ah, look at me." His deep voice spoke.

I brought my gaze back to his eyes, feeling him stare into my soul.

"Tell me what you want, sweetheart."

I whimper, feeling a bit of nervousness.

"Do you want me to destroy that pretty little pussy before we go?"

He raised his eyebrow, tilting his head a little.

I nodded.

"Tell me, then. Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me, please."

"I bet you do, my little slut. Such a good girl, saying please."

His hand trailed up to my face, placing it on my cheek, before bring the other hand up and placing it the same way.

He pulled me to kiss him, rubbing his hands up and down my body.

-

The shopping spree came to a halt and we're finally home.

"Sweetheart, do you wanna go sit in the hot tub while I cook dinner?" He asked.

"Ouu, yeah!" I excitedly said.

I scurry off to the room, finding my bathing suit and, quickly slipped it on.

I then make my way back down the stairs and pass the kitchen, catching his gaze.

I continue walking with a little sway as I felt his eyes watching my every step.

The kitchen had a perfect view of the pool/hot tub area, so he stole glances over at me through the window.

A few moments later, Roman brought me out a glass of red wine.

"Here some wine for you, baby. Dinner will be ready in about and hour and a half."

He leaned down and kissed the top of my head before returning to the kitchen.

I looked at him through the window before he caught my gaze, sending a wink, causing me to blush and look away.

I then turned my attention back to the hot water I relaxed myself into, closing my eyes, and sipping my wine.

After a while, I heard his footsteps approaching, so I slowly opened my eyes.

"Hate to break your relaxation, but dinner's gonna be done in a few." He said.

"Oh, okay. Let me go clean myself up." I pushed myself up from the hot tub, water dripping off my body.

He cleared his throat as I walked past him to get my towel.

"You know, pictures last much longer." I shot.

"I'd rather enjoy it in the moment." He smirked.

I chuckled at him before heading inside and upstairs.

After a quick shower, I return downstairs, seeing a candlelit table with a single rose in a long, slender vase.

"Roman, this is gorgeous and it smells amazing in here. I wish I was dressed more appropriately for the scene." I chuckled.

"You look perfect, now sit." He said as he held my chair out.

He brought over the plates then poured me another glass of wine.

"I made ravioli because I know you love Italian food and the movie for tonight is Pretty Woman, I remember you telling me it's one of your favorite romcoms." He said with a big smile on his face.

"Thank you so much, Ro. This is the sweetest thing ever."

"Anything for you, my love."

Our night finished out perfectly as we cuddled on his bed, watching the movie.

As I laid my head on his chest, I hear his calming heart beat, aiding me to sleep.

Roman looked down at me, realizing I fell asleep then placed three soft, quick, kisses to my forehead.

"Sweet dreams, my love."

-