ch. 7

-
3 Months Later

"Baby, it's time to go." Roman yelled from downstairs.

"I'm almost ready!" I replied.

Roman has a business meeting in Italy and he's letting me come with.

One of their business partners, Drew McIntyre, invited us to a gala.

I was so excited to go, plus, we're taking his private jet and I've never been on one!

I hobbled down the stairs with my luggage and he chuckled at me as I struggled.

"Let me help you, sweetheart." He still chuckled as he grabbed the bags for me.

"Thank you." I said.

"Fletch, can you unlock the doors, please?" He asked.

"Yes, sir." Fletcher responds as he unlocks the car door and holds the front door open for both Roman and I to walk through as we said thank you and he nodded.

We all settled into the car and took off for the airport.

"Thank you so much, Fletch. Enjoy your time off." Roman said as we finished loading our things onto the jet.

"Thank you, sir, enjoy Italy. You as well, Miss Milan." He replied.

"Thank you for all your help, Fletch." I said before we continued.

About three hours pass by and Roman and I cuddled as I admired the scenery.

"I love this jet and I love this view." I happily sighed.

He placed a hand to my cheek, rubbing his thumb across the soft skin, looking down, "me too, baby."

I look back and smile at him before he places his soft lips to mine.

"God, I love you." He said before kissing me again.

I turn my body to face him then he pulls me on top of him.

He pulls me to lean as he kisses all over my neck and breasts, his hands rest on my hips, rocking me back and forth.

"You ever had sex on a plane, sweetheart?" He deeply said against my neck.

"No, sir." I softly moan.

"Mm, first time joining the mile high club is on a jet and it's with me." He said. "I love that."

He then runs his hand up my body and places his hand on my throat, pulling me closer to him as he kisses me again.

I whimper, wanting more from him.

"Tell me what you want, sweetheart." He says deeply in my ear.

"I want you to make me feel good, daddy." I said, biting my lip.

He then flips us so that he is now on top of me. His large hands roaming my body, playing with my hard nipples under my sweatshirt.

He pulls the sweatshirt off of me as well as the pants, leaving me in just panties.

I reach my hand up and tug on his black tee, signaling for him to take it off.

He takes his shirt off in this most attractive way possible before leaning forward in between my legs, grinding against my core, still clothed.

I grind my hips with his in hopes to get more friction. I whimper as he removes himself from in between my thighs.

"Don't whine, sweetheart, I'm right here." He slightly smirks as he lays down beside me. "Come ride." He says, patting his face.