ch. 9

-

Roman huffs before walking off in a different direction and I try my best to keep up with him.

He then goes into a bathroom and I follow him in.

"Baby..." I spoke before getting cut off.

"I should've fucked him up right then and there. Did you see the blatant disrespect from him? Hitting on you. Laughing in my face. I should've fucking killed him." He angrily said as he paced back and forth.

I then stop him, grab his face, and kiss him.

He calms down a bit as his hands find their way to my hips and squeezes them.

"Calm now?" I said as I pulled away.

"A little bit." He gives a small grin, shrugs, then leans against the sink.

"I know what'll relax you." I said with a devilish smirk.

"What would that be?" He asks, returning the expression.

"Shh, just let me handle it." I softly said before dropping to my knees in front of him.

I unbuckle his pants, letting them drop to his ankles, along with his briefs.

I grab his shaft into my hands before licking a long stripe up from the base to the tip.

"Motherf- don't tease me, doll." He said, biting his lower lip.

I then wrap my lips around the tip, slowly sucking on it, earning a groan from Roman.

I swipe my tongue across the slit on his tip, causing him to jolt forward.

"Shit, baby." He moaned.

I then push him further and further into my mouth.

He throws his head back and tangles his fingers in my hair as I began bobbing my head back and forth.

I bring my hand up and cup his balls then deep throat him with my tongue out so it runs across them.

"Oh, fuck, baby doll. Keep it up and I'm gonna cum down your throat." He seductively chuckled.

I moan at his words.

"You like the sound of that, huh, my pretty little slut? You want the tribal chief to cum in that pretty throat of yours, don't you?" He said as he wraps his hand around my throat and began to thrust his hips.

I look up at him through my eyelashes and moan.

Just then, someone walks through the door before Roman's deep voice roars, "get the fuck out!"

The both of us chuckle before I continue my previous actions.

I then push him so far into my throat, my nose threatened to touch his pelvis.

"Oh, yeah. Just like that, my pretty, pretty girl." He moans. "I'm gonna cum, fuck!"

He then grabs his length and taps his tip on my tongue, his hot cum shoots into my mouth as he moans my name and throws his head back.

"You look so hot. Stay like that, I wanna take a picture." He said before taking out his phone.

I then gathered the cum in my mouth and pushed it to the front so it started to trickle down my chin.

"Fuck. I almost forgot to get the picture looking at your sexy ass." He chuckles.

I then swallow the load before standing up.