ch. 13

-

"Okay, princess, I gotta go handle something with the twins and Solo."

I pout my lips, knowing he wouldn't let me come with him so, I didn't even bother asking.

"Aw, don't pout, baby girl. You get to come this time." He said before leaning down and kissing my cheek.

My eyes lit up as I stood excitedly.

"Really? I can come?" I squealed.

He chuckled at me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Mhm." He then kisses my lips. "But you are not to say a thing in there unless I say. Am I understood?"

I quickly nod my head before speaking, "yes, I understand."

"Good girl. We leave in 10." He slaps my ass before exiting the room.

I hurriedly fixed my hair and makeup before grabbing a jacket and my purse then heading downstairs.

"Ready?" He asked and nod with a smile. "Let's go."

-

"Here's what you need to know before we go in:
this person owes us money, we gave him 3 months to get our money back so if he doesn't have our money..." Roman started.

"You'll kill him?" I questioned.

"Maybe. Might just shake him up a bit." He said. "Once the boys get here, we'll go in."

After a couple of minutes, Jimmy, Jey, and Solo arrive together and met us over in our car.

"Hey, guys." I smiled at them.

"Aye, Mil, what you doing here, uce?" Jey said as he hugged me then dapped up Roman, everyone following his actions.

"Ro said I can come this time." I smiled.

"My little mafia princess." He chuckles. "Let's go handle business."

He gets out of the car and goes to open my door, holding his hand out for me to hold on to.

"Damn, you look good." He said as he bit his lip and holding my hand.

"Stop it, bae. Focus on handling this business." I giggle and blush.

"I agree." Solo distantly said, causing us all to get silent.

After a few minutes of awkward silence, we made it to the entrance of the abandoned building.

When we walked in, there was a man tied up to a chair with a bag over his head, squirming and squealing as he heard us approach.

"Jimmy, hit the lights." Roman issued before going over to the man, removing the bag.

The man squints his eyes as he adjusted to the new light.

"Mmm! Mmm!" The man yelled behind the tape on his mouth.

"Shut up!" Roman yelled, startling everyone in the room.

He began to pace back and forth in front of the man.

"Do you think it's funny to mess with me? Do you like playing games with the tribal chief, hm?" His deep voice said.

The man shook his head no.

"See..." He started and stood directly in front of the man. "...when you mess with my money, you're messing with how I provide for my family. Let me ask you something, do I look like the type of guy who let's people mess with his family? Huh?" Roman slightly slaps the man, earning a worried pant from him.