ch. 4

-

As the following week went on, I realized that maybe I should give this a real shot, so I decided to stay with Roman.

Throughout the month, Roman had a few business meetings to attend to and I completed assignments while he was gone, sometimes at his house, other times at the coffee shop.

I finished up my work for the day since I didn't have much, closed my computer, and laid back against the head of the bed before receiving a message from Roman.

RR

Hey princess
Would you like to meet me at my office for lunch?

Milan

hi baby!
i'd love to
what time?

RR

I was thinking about 1:30?
Sound good?

Milan

perfect (: i'll see you then

seen

I check the time, seeing it's already 11:30.

I began searching through my clothes for the perfect outfit to wear then hopped in the shower.

I decided on a deep brown, square neck, bodycon dress with ruffled sleeves and a pair of nude heels. I also accessorized with silver jewelry and did a natural makeup look with a soft pink and brown lip combo.

I finished up around 12:45, spraying some Pure Vanilla perfume from Victoria's Secret before I head down to the car.

"Good Afternoon, Miss-" The driver started but was cut off by me.

"Fletcher, I told you that you can call me Milan." I chuckle.

"My apologies, Good Afternoon, Milan." He said as he held my door open.

"Good Afternoon to you as well." I said, getting in.

He then closes the door and jogs over to the driver seat.

"If you need anything, just let me know."

I nodded before he pulls off and heads for Roman's workplace.

It took about 30 minutes to get there.

As we approached the building, my jaw dropped in awe. It looks so fancy and elegant here, I'm definitely not dressed in the right attire.

Fletcher opens the door for me and helps me out of the car before walking me to the front doors.

I thank him and he nods before walking back to the car.

I walk in and admire the interior- eggshell white with gold and black accents.

After taking in the beauty of the building, I walk up to the front desk.

"Hi, excuse me, I'm looking for Mr. Reigns' office." I spoke.

"Do you have an appointment to meet with him?" She asked with a confused tone and a disgusted face while scanning my outfit.

"Uh, no, I- uh, he told me t- one second."

I turn away and pull out my phone, texting Roman.

He apologized for not meeting me down here and explained the meeting he was in ran long.

A few minutes later, the front desk phone rings and I assume it's Roman.

"Oh, m-my apologies, sir, I didn't know that was her. I'll send her up right now." I heard the lady say. "Miss?"