She ignored arnav and walked to Shyam who was laying on the couch..

"I need your help." she whispered to shyam what she wanted. He wanted to laugh out loud but he stifled a little laugh to which payal and Arnav wonder what they were talking about.

Few minutes later

Everyone got ready to leave for the party except khushi. She did everything in the guest room and didn't want Arnav to see her.

They waited patiently till she was down. Arnav mouth was opened wide.
Khushi wore a black sleaveless dress which shaped her hour glass figure. A cut slit from her thigh. She wore a black heels. Style her her in a high pony band. Her kneck adoned with an emerald necklace and her emerald earrings.

Her makeup was done in such a way that she looked dangerous. Arnav looked at payal and they stared at khushi in disbelief.

"Khushi I didn't think that was what you meant but are you sure it's okay to go dress like this? You of all people know the dressing code. You know my temper, I don't want anyone googling at my wife with their filthy eyes khushi. If you don't want anyone dead you better change your mind. "Arnav growled at the last part. He wanted to tear her dress right now and ravish her. His eyes turned darker and khushi smirked.

" that's what I want.. War.. I want them to know that the khushi they knew a year ago isn't the same khushi now. She is Mrs ASR. And who ever mess with her mess with her husband. Shall we." she held her head high and Arnav groaned at his stubborn wife. Shyam laughed wholeheartedly, as a man he understood arnav's situation.

Lucknow town center

" Are you sure they accepted our invitation? "They asked not sure whether khushi and her husband would come just then a sleek car parked.

Everyone stared at it to see who would come out. They saw a man coming out followed by a beautiful woman. Arnav came out and everyone was anticipating whether khushi would appear. They saw a smooth and milky leg show wearing a black pencil heel. When the person came out with confidence everyone gasped. Khushi! They couldn't believe what they were seeing. How dare she wears immoral clothes to function.. She knows the dressing code then why did she.. It's she here for revenge or something?

Khushi held arnav's arm confidently and they walked to crowd.

"Thank you for coming. Please have a sit." shalini said and arnav only nodded.

During the Party

"Khushi tell us your love story with your husband.". A girl said to which the people around that territory stiffened. Khushi smirked as she sat elegantly.

"It's so heartbreaking do you still want to know?" She said softly and the girl nodded oblivious to the eyes that was sending daggers to her.

"I was supposed to marry the man of my choice when he run away with a girl she loved and they had accident and died on the spot. I came to their funeral but I was immediately called names.. The unlucky girl who killed her father, mother, and two suitors. They tagged me as a killer and humiliated me. My own aunty kept me for display and challenged any guy in Lucknow to marry me right now and they all back down just because I was labeled that. I was humiliated and was about to leave with my grandfather when a man I never knew saved my dignity by marrying me in front of every one. He protected me from all kinds of evil. So that was how I met my husband. "she shrugged and the girl got emotional.

" Hypocrites.. " the little girl whispered and khushi raised her brow.

" excuse me. " she was surprised.

" They are all hypocrites.. They stigmatized and called you a killer. You were also mourning a love one death. How cruel were they. And now they are expecting you to accept them after knowing your husband is Rich and famous after what they have done. If I was the one I would curse them and never step foot here. " the girl said bitterly and khushi looked at the girl with genuine liking. She looked at her young self in this girl. She smiled.

" Didi, call your husband. You should leave already. " she suggested.

" Don't worry, I'm okay. " she assured her. The girl smiled and left.

Who ever stared at khushi khushi stared back at them. Who ever looked at her husband wrongfully she use her eyes to tell them to Back off same thing applies to Arnav.

"I think our flight is ready. We are leaving." Arnav whispered to khushi. She nodded and they left with payal.

They saw a commotion happening. Khushi walked to the direction and saw the girl she talked to on the floor with torn clothes crying. She was bleeding.

" What the hell is going on here." her voice boomed and everyone was quite.

"She is a slut. She seduced my husband after everything I did to her. I brought her from the slum and fed her and this is what she repaid me." A woman roared khushi raised a brow and folded her arms.

"Your husband it's a liar." she said with no emotions. " Everyone was shocked again with her sharp voice.

" what's your name little one?"she asked.

" Payal. "she whispered and khushi frowned. Payal came and bend down to the girl called payal. She whispered.

" Hello my name is payal. "payal said and the little girl was surprised.

" If anyone it's lying it's the witch. She doesn't respect and go round sleeping with men. "the woman accused.

" Tssk your husband is a liar. He was the one who molested her. I could sense it. And woman don't be stupid, he tried raping her so she fought. I'm still speechless about how stupid you people are stuck in old century. This is the 21st century, open your eyes. Don't behave like animals. "she said and earned a gasp.

" How dare you call us animals. Till now we were tolerating your presence woman." an elder man spoke.

" Really? Then why did you invite me to come if you hated me much? Do you think I wanted to come. I despite you all. All those who made my life a living hell here. You taunts me from my childhood to adulthood and humiliated me. What did I do in return! Huh tell me! Nothing, I rather saved your beloved daughter from trafficking that have been happening under your nose for over 20 years. I saved your children from being killed and I bought them back from their masters to meet their relatives. I thought you changed when you avenge the others death by killing that witch. We know you are the ones that killed her. I never brought myself to this absurd party. You invited me! You are blaming me again. You are lucky I promise my husband no gun. I would have pulled a FUCKING trigger and blow your filthy mouths. I have the power now to kill all those who harm me, I can fucken order a masquerade for you all but I chose not to. So do not test my patience. It's running know and you wouldn't like this new khushi, I'm warning you all. If I FUCKING ever step foot in Lucknow and a fucking animal wonder around my house or to invite me to a..sickening party.. I'm gonna blow the skull up and placed their body in a lagoon. " Her voice boomed across and it held power. It sent chills down everyone. Little payal was shaking.

" I'm call Payal.. And I'm adopting payal. From today onwards she seized to be your daughter. "he held her hand to help her walk to the car.

" Mrs Salini I hope today would be our last encounter. " Arnav said low and dangerous. She understood the message of his tone. They left straight to the airport.