FOURTEEN

Luffy smirks and points behind Buggy, who has been mocking the drowning boy and attempting to get the map from him.

Nami throws her stick towards them, the clown dodges, but the glass box Luffy is trapped in cracks.

"Where are my freaks?!" Buggy screams, angrily.

Zoro steps out of another entrance, holding his two katanas in each hand. "They're not coming."

"Give it up Baby- Buggy. What the fuck, why did I say Baby? Holy shit that's weird." Shiori steps out with her newly found Kusarigama in hand, her entrance not going as she planned.

Nami chuckles, her usual seriousness not being as present because of her confidence that the Straw-hats will win against the crazy clown.

The glass holding Luffy captive cracks more, until finally breaking and letting the boy free. He coughs and splutters, water escaping from his lungs, but what no one expects is for a light brown object to escape his mouth.

Shiori looks to Zoro, him having the same freaked out expression on his face she did. He makes eye contact with her once realising she's looking at him and mouths the word, 'gross'.

"My map." Buggy exclaims deviously.

"My hat." Luffy croaks, reaching for the item.

They both crawl towards their items, ignoring the other, a relieved look on the straw hat pirate's face while a superior look is on the clowns.

Buggy starts laughing, not being able to help the arrogance that overcomes him.

The three weapon holders start to circle him, ready to attack and attempt to retrieve the map.

"You want a piece of me? Let's see what you got." Buggy taunts.

"That was attractive." Shiori twirls her hair before swinging the weighted chain of her kusarigama in a circle over her head, then whipping it towards the clown and entrapping his legs.

He easily escapes it, splitting his legs at where they are trapped and then taking a step back. He pokes his tongue out and does a peace sign, posing as if he was using Snapchat in 2016 "Sorry boo."

Zoro decides to interfere, slicing Buggy in multiple places, his efforts doing nothing when the red nosed pirate simply assembles his limbs back together, not even hurt by the blade.

"Surprise shithead!" Buggy laughs as the three back away from him slowly.

The laughing clowns limbs continue to separate, each one quickly flying around the room, all except his head which stays floating above where he once stood.

"How am I supposed to slice a guy who's already in pieces." Zoro deadpans.

"This is not part of the plan." Nami states the obvious, before going to attack the flying body parts, the other two following in suit.

They have to dodge more than they are able to attack, giving them the disadvantage in the fight, if you could even consider their situation a fight and not a tornado of limbs.

Their efforts are futile and they eventually fall to the floor, their opponent being too strong and quick for them.

Buggy reverts to his original body shape, cockily walking over to Luffy, who had only just got up onto his own two feet. "Ah. Would you look at that? Somebody escaped my tank of doom."

Luffy remains silent, prompting the other pirate captain to continue, "well I'll be back to finish you off. Right after I tear apart your sad excuse for a crew." He then bursts out laughing.

"You can dump seawater on me, and I'll let it slide," Luffy shakes his head, seething with anger, "but don't you ever threaten my friends."

"Husband material." Shiori whispers to Zoro, who nods to her statement.

Luffy then throws a punch towards Buggy, stretching his arm to meet the man's body, yet his stomach, which had been punched out, flies back into place.

Buggy throws a wink at the confused pirate, "so you want to die first? Be my guest." Knifes come out of the spaces between his knuckles and body separates once again.

"Chop-chop cannon!" Luffy was right, the best pirates do call out their finishing moves.

Buggy's speedily spinning limbs shoot towards the straw hat pirate, who runs towards them with no fear, dodging them all and sending his foot straight towards the other's torso.

Buggy kicks him straight off, his flying fist taking Luffy's hat with the blades and pinning it against a pillar, making the hat owners' eyes widen at the nerve of the man.

Before he can go retrieve his precious hat, he is once again attacked by flying limbs, a hand starting to strangle him.

"Nami!" He cries, "the crates!" He then skilfully backflips and takes the hand off of his neck, throwing it towards Nami's direction, who hits it towards a chest, which luckily closes, trapping inside it the struggling hand.

Buggy starts to panic realising he has a chance of losing against the rookie pirates. He shoots more limbs towards Luffy, hoping to regain the upper hand, but the straw hat pirate grabs them, throwing them towards Zoro and Shiori.

Zoro traps them with his katanas, and Shiori wraps the chain of her kusarigama around them, both of them flinging the body parts towards the chests.

"Damn it!" Buggy shouts in exasperation.

Every attempt the clown makes is quickly shut down leaving him with 4 limbs left, excluding his head.

"What have you done to me?!"

"Cut you down to size." Luffy smiles, proud of himself and his crew.

"The One Piece will never be yours. You're just a sad, lonely little boy wearing another man's hat!" Buggy tries to offend Luffy with any insult he can come up with.

"I know exactly who I am. I am Monkey D. Luffy, and I'm gonna be king of the pirates." He then throws his arms back, "Gum Gum.."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! No, no, no, no, no! Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait."

"Bazooka!" His arms fling forward, hitting Buggy's small body and flinging him through the roof of the tent.

"Luffy why do you keep introducing yourself? We know your name is Monkey D. Luffy." Shiori questions the boy who goes to grab the map.

"It gives some stage presence." He replies, handing the object to Nami, who takes it hesitantly.

"You're giving this to me?"

"You're the navigator." Luffy shrugs as if it's obvious.

Zoro starts to walk to the exit, grabbing Shiori's hand to lead her with him. "Let's get out of this clown show."

Before he can make it more than a few steps, Luffy's hand on his shoulder stops him. "There's still one more thing we have to do." The boy indicates towards the large crowd, who had been silent apart from the occasional gasp.

"I forgot they were here not gonna lie." Shiori shrugs.

The lights are put back on, and the group set the crowd free from their chains. After doing what they need to, the crew start their venture back to the ship.

"Your smile drives me crazy."

"Luffy I'm not fucking gay. And I'm not even smiling."

"One chance please Zoro."

Fun fact: The kusarigama (Shiori's weapon) is the most feared weapon for the samurai (who used a katana, which Zoro uses).