052

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
˗ˏˋ 𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖛'ˎ˗
˚ ༘♡₊·"𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘺➳❥
୨⎯ "052" ⎯୧

[The screen went black. A voice is heard.]

JARVIS: "Sir? Sir!"

[Tony is seen in the suit as holograms fills the screen. Covered in blood and bruises]

Jade let out a sigh, finally being able to breathe. But a worried look was on her face was the bruises seen.

Tony: "All right, kill the alarm. I got it."

JARVIS: "That's the emergency alert triggered by the power below 5%." [It makes a beeping noise.]

Tony: "Oh.." [In the sky, the Iron Man suit was seen. It was night time. Inside the suit:] "Oh!" [A car is seen driving by and a dear is seen looking up at the light. Inside the suit, Tony screams as he flies past the car and the dear and crashing onto the ground of snow. Through the forest. He lands on his front before turning over and landing on his back. He takes the face plate off.]

Tony: "It's snowing, right? Where are we, upstate?"

JARVIS: "We are five miles outside Rose Hill, Tennessee." 

Jade's eyes widen on the spot.

Tony: "Why?! JARVIS! Not my idea. What are we doing here? This is thousands of miles away! I gotta get Pepper! I gotta get Jade! Bumblebee! I gotta-"

JARVIS: "I prepared a flight plan. This was the location."

Tony: "Who asked you?!... Open the suit."

JARVIS: "I- I think I may be malfunctioning, sir."

Tony: "Open it, J." [The suit automatically opens up and stays flat on the ground as Tony gets up. And lets out a huge sigh.] "That's brisk." [He slaps his hands together before bringing them closer to his mouth and warming them up. He looks at the marks of his arm, where there were small pieces of glass stuck, before looking back down at the suit.] "Maybe I'll just cosy back up for a-"

JARVIS: "I actually think I need sleep now, sir."

Tony: "Jarvis. Jarvis? Don't leave me buddy."

Jade looks up at her dad slowly who gives her a warm smile and cuddling closer. The thought of losing her dad, really scared her. The Avengers smiled at the father-daughter duo. And some of the staff and students felt awful for Tony.

[Tony is seen dragging the suit, leaving a trail behind him in the snow. He then came across a shop. Outside, a statue is seen with a scarf. Tony takes it and wraps it around him as a voice is heard.]

A.I: "Stark secure server now transferring to all known receivers."

Tony: "Pepper, it's me.-" [He's seen in a telephone booth. The suit, outside.] "I've got a lot of apologies to make and not a lot of time. So... First off, I'm so sorry I put you and Jade in harm's way. That was selfish and stupide, and it won't happen again. Also, it's Christmastime and the rabbit's too big. Done. Sorry. And I'm sorry in advance because... I can't come home yet. To you... To Jade..." [Tony is seen dragging the suit again towards a shed.]"I need to find this guy. You and Jade gotta stay safe, that's all I know. I just stole a poncho from a wooden Indian."

Jade huffs a small laugh before closing her eyes and resting herself on her dad.

[The next scene is Tony knocking open a door, and the suit falling down with a crash. He takes off the poncho and walks inside. There are all sorts of tools and a car inside. Tony sets the suit on the couch before sitting beside it.]