𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐩𝐭 𝟑

Everyone sat around and continued talking, Jade and Sky were finally talking. Tony and OP were watching them very carefully as Jade laughed at a joke Sky made. Ironhide polished his cannons while Ratchet and Bee talked. To be honest there wasn't much going on when an orange portal appeared just above them. And they heard a scream making OP narrow his eyes.

"Is that?-"

Mirage, Arcee, Wanda and Pietro fell through the portal. Jade scrambled to her feet when Mirage looked at her first.

"Well, well, well," Jade and Bloom glanced at each other "Aren't you a beauty?" Jade blushed as Sky narrowed his eyes at the robot. Pietro helped Wanda up before looking around and spotted Jade, who gulped.

"Hi,"

"Hey," Sky glanced at Pietro,

Wanda looked between Pietro and Jade. It was awkward for them now, they weren't together anymore and it was weird.

"Mirage? Arcee?" OP asked as the two autobots got up,

"Prime?" Arcee spoke,

"Yo! Prime!" Mirage spoke enthusiastically, "What are we doing here?"

"You're here to watch Jade Maria Stark's life," The four jumped on the spot,

"Who's Jade?" Arcee asked, Jade hesitantly put her hand up.

"That would be me," Jade spoke, Mirage had hearty eyes before Prime took him by the back of the collar and sat him next to himself before pointing at him. 

"If you so much as breathe in her direction you will never be seen from this planet again, understood?" He whispered harshly, Mirage only raised his hands in surrender before facing the screen as Arcee sat down next to him, shaking her head.

Pietro and Wanda sat next to Robbie and Mikaela who greeted them with a nod while Tony took Jade's hand.

Jade and Bloom grinned at each other before looking back at the screen.