𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐗

❛❛she's got the fire red hair that screams power into this dark world❜❜

❛❛And I got the red lip, classic thing that you like❜❜❛❛And when we go crashing down, we come back every time❜❜❛❛'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of Style❜❜

❛❛And when we go crashing down, we come back every time❜❜
❛❛'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of Style❜❜

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

"=⌕ 𝙎𝙔𝙉𝙊𝙋𝙎𝙄𝙎 //﹫

JADE MARIA STARK
The most precious thing in Tony's life. Well to be honest, the only most precious thing in his life. You would always find her confident. But when the headmistress of Alfea comes knocking at her door, her world is turned upside down.

Jade?

A fairy?

That explains the powers, but... Where did they come from?

Through her eyes, she wasn't human.

She was a fairy.

One of the most powerful fairies as for she holds the power of...

The Phoenix Flame

'*•.¸♡ 𝘚𝘜𝘔𝘔𝘈𝘙𝘠 ♡¸.•*'

❛❛Her own thoughts and reflections were habitually her best companions.❜❜

IN WHICH the Avengers, Winx Saga and the Autobots watch the life of Jade Maria Stark. A girl that was beyond powerful, and having no one but her parent(s) to support her. Will she get the normal college life she wanted? Or will her life end in blood, sweat and tears?

╔═══════☆♡☆═══════╗

⍟⍨𝓓𝓘𝓢𝓒𝓛𝓐𝓜𝓔𝓡⍨⍟
I do not own Fate: The Winx Saga, Marvel or the transformers, not the plot or dialogues. They all belong to their rightful owners.

⍟⍨𝓦𝓐𝓡𝓝𝓘𝓝𝓖⍨⍟

This story may contain mentions of violence, injuries and blood, and mature language and content. If this causes you discomfort, please leave or continue with caution.

⍟⍨𝓐𝓤𝓣𝓗𝓞𝓡𝓢 𝓝𝓞𝓣𝓔⍨⍟
I should really be studying rn, but since you guys wanted a Transformers, Marvel AND Fate: Winx Saga crossover. 
Here it is~

Enjoy!