Prologue

INSTEAD OF THE OLD, military place, the Autobots we're in, they we're surprised to find themselves in an outdoor cinema. With another group of people who looked around, who we're actually getting ready to get to Alfea.

Sky, who was one of the best specialists here, looked around and only jumped to find the Autobots staring right back at the group. 

Robbie and Mikaela looked around and to their surprise, they we're with the Autobots.

"Hey Bee!" Robbie waved at the huge yellow robot, who awkwardly waved back. Sky was surprised to see Robbie, another specialist who attended Alfea, here and knowing the huge robots peering down at them, was a huge go blow. The students from Alfea, soon came to a conclusion that the robots we're friendly.

However, before anyone could say anything, an orange portal appeared and another group of people collapsed from it.

"What the-"

"Language!"

"Shut up!"

"Stark what did you do this time?"

"Nothing! Why don't you ask pointbreak?!"

The team of Autobots lifted their weapons and putting it over their shoulders, watching the team with a blank expression. As they got up, they jumped to see huge robots, but calmed down to see that it was only Bumblebee and his friends.

"How the hell did we get here?! Weren't we just back at the base?!" Ironhide, the weapons specialist called out towards Prime. However, before the huge robot, could reply another voice was heard.

"Greetings everyone, you must be wondering why we are all here. You are here to watch the life of Jade Maria Stark,-"

At the name Tony and Autobots stiffened up and looked around, trying to find her. While everyone from Alfea, apart from Bloom, was confused. Who the hell was Jade?

"Please do not worry, Jade is currently asleep and in a safe place."

The voice disappears

"So... I guess we're supposed to introduce ourselves to each other?" Robbie said awkwardly. Optimus was the first to greet everyone.

"Greetings, my name is Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots." Bloom jumped excitedly while her classmates looked at her weirdly, mostly Stella.

"This is my weapons specialist, Ironhide." He swings his cannons before pointing them at everyone.

"You feeling lucky, punks?" Robbie and Mikaela grin at each other, feeling déjá vu from the familiar greeting they experienced. Everyone from Alfea gulped and took a step back.

"Easy Ironhide," Optimus said gently towards the Autobot.

"I'm just kidding, I just wanted to show 'em my cannons." Optimus shook his head before gesturing towards the lime-yellow Autobot.

"Our medical officer: Ratchet." The bot nodded his helm towards everyone.

"This is Jade's guardian, Bumblebee." Bumblebee turned his radio on as he started to box. Bloom turned towards the team of Superheroes.

"Well, I am-"

"I AM THOR, SON OF ODIN" Thor's loud voice boomed, making almost everyone flinch.

"Jesus, point break, turn down the volume will ya?" Tony expressioned before turning towards the group.

"My name is Tony Stark.-" Almost everyone's eyes widen, they knew who they were. That's why they looked so familiar!

"Oh my gosh- Your Earth's mightiest heroes!" Bloom boomed. The team looked at each other sheepishly.

"That's us alright, kido."  Steve smiled at the kid. The students of Alfea gawked at them. They're the earth's mightiest heroes?! 

"Well, I'm Bloom." Everyone still stared at them until Bloom cleared her throat.

"I'm Sky."

"Stella,"

"Terra."

"Musa"

"Aisha."

After the Avengers introduced themselves, they all sat down onto some comfy seats, as the screen went black.