018

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
˗ˏˋ 𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖎𝖎'ˎ˗
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
୨⎯ "018" ⎯୧

[Jade, Robbie and Mikaela were in the car, as all five of the Autobots drive down the empty dark street. They park outside of the residence before the three get out.]

Jade: "Ok...Um, all of you are going to stay here while we get the glasses ok?" [The vehicles flash their lights before Jade turns to the two beside her.] "Let's go." [Jade, Mikaela and Robbie quickly rush through the courtyard but pause when Jade finds the lights on.] "Guys?" [Jade turns around to face them.] "You did turn off the lights before you came out right?" [Robbie and Mikaela look at each other, before nodding at Jade. Who looks towards the windows.] "Then who's inside?"

Almost everyone in the room becomes more aware. Who the hell was inside the house?

[They cautiously head inside, and to only find Happy and Pepper.]

Everyone sighed in relief 

Jade: "Mom? Happy? What are you doing here?" [Pepper gets up and hugs her while Jade looks confused, behind her, Mikaela and Robbie give each other a look.]

Pepper: "We were so worried! As soon as I found out asteroids landed near Los Angeles, I came straight here." [Jade gives a nod with a pained smile. And hums in response]

Jade: "You didn't have to do that mom, we are perfectly fine." [She gestures towards herself and Robbie and Mikaela.] "See? Totally fine." [Jade slowly turns her head to look outside only to find Prime climbing over the fence in the courtyard. She turns towards Pepper.] "You know what mom? Me and the other's are going to make some Mahito's for you guys. You just take a seat and I will be right back! And, umm, Mikaela and Robbie will help me!"

Robbie: "We will?" [Jade turns to look at him while Mikaela face palms. At that Robbie understands.] "We will! Yeah, you guys take a seat! We'll be right back!"

Jade gives most of the autobots a look including Prime. They caused her a lot of stress in those 10 minutes. They just looked up and whistled away.

[As soon as Pepper and Happy took a seat at the couch the three quickly head outside. Robbie closes the door while Bumblebee is kneeling on the ground just around the corner of the house and puts a finger to his mouth in a shushing motion.]

Jade's hearts melted at the sight. Bumblebee was just so cute!

Jade: "What are you doing? [Jade speaks to them as she walks towards them.] "What are you doing?! Hey, hey hey, watch the path, watch the-!" [Prime steps on the fountain in the middle of the courtyard.] "No!-"

Prime: "Oops, sorry my bad."

Jade: "No, I-... Couldn't you?!-" [Jade's eyes glow orange making her pause for a second. She takes a deep breath and looks up at Optimus.] "You couldn't wait, for five minutes?! I told you just to stay! Just stay! God!" [Jade looks towards the two behind her, who just smirk at her.] "Your not gonna help me?"

Mikaela: "No, you look cute when you rage." 

"And I still think you do." Mikaela says, Jade looks at her with a pained expression.

"What?"

Jade: "Ok, ok. Umm, just shut up! And go hide!" 

Optimus: "Please hurry." [Jade nods, and drags Mikaela and Robbie inside.] "Autobots recon." [Bumblebee kneels and looks through the window to see Happy and Pepper talking.]